First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm just going for the ride now and enjoying everyone in our build group getting their rigs. It has been a crazy several years of ups and downs. I'm so glad we all made it under the wire after the last couple of announcements, constraints and now price increases. Keep posting your deliveries!
I didnā€™t hear about the price increase! How much? When did it go in effect?
I am thankful to have my, although I have munchausen syndrome from Ford telling me stuff for so long lol
Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking šŸš¶ā€ā™‚ļø. ā€˜23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I didnā€™t hear about the price increase! How much? When did it go in effect?
I am thankful to have my, although I have munchausen syndrome from Ford telling me stuff for so long lol
OBX went up $1300. I saw that post when it first came out but havenā€™t seen updates. We got in just before the $2500 announcement and now the price increase. Iā€™d say we are a pretty lucky bunch.

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
OBX went up $1300. I saw that post when it first came out but havenā€™t seen updates. We got in just before the $2500 announcement and now the price increase. Iā€™d say we are a pretty lucky bunch.
Sounds like it. Been a wild ride, almost wanna park it in the garage under a cover for 10 years lol
I had all my Mabett accessories come in today so Iā€™m ready to get them installed!

Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking šŸš¶ā€ā™‚ļø. ā€˜23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

WOW!
I hope all of us tracking ours in this group arenā€™t effected. I would think with the window sticker already done itā€™s locked , but I donā€™t trust much with the bronco marketing group.
I am going to say that window sticker is price. Increases are based on whatever is being built after the date posted.

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anybody had luck with the tracking once itā€™s off the rail car? I canā€™t get my VIN to show any results on the website. The bronco has been in smashville for 10 days

OP
OP
mihirsay

mihirsay

Outer Banks
First Name
Mihir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda CR-V EXL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anybody had luck with the tracking once itā€™s off the rail car? I canā€™t get my VIN to show any results on the website. The bronco has been in smashville for 10 days
Same, united roads just shows a blank page once I put my VIN in. Anyone know a solution or an answer to this?

brutus

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 22 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same, united roads just shows a blank page once I put my VIN in. Anyone know a solution or an answer to this?
Same here. I can't track using United and mine has been sitting unloaded at the railyard for more than a week also...

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2Dr Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for the update James.

So, it's travel a couple of hundred miles, going south first and then west to Chicago, let's hope the unknown destination on 2/16 is Mira Loma rail yard and it's going almost strait through. Mine is suppose to arrive 2/17-2/23 and that can only happen if it's at the Mira Loma rail yard by 2/16 or so.

They will still need a truck to the dealership.

James keep us please keep us posted on any updates you get, much appreciated.
Bad news from Nate at Tuttle Click in Irvine...he said mine is tracking somewhere in Kansas as over yesterday. My vehicle "shipped" on Jan 29th with an ETA of Feb 15 - Feb 21. Given that it was last located in Illinois on Feb 8th....I don't think we will be receiving our vehicles within the window, likely about a week afterwards. Sorry for the bad news :(

Sponsored

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Given that it was last located in Illinois on Feb 8th....I don't think we will be receiving our vehicles within the window,
Ford is shipping thousands of vehicles daily, they made over a 1,000 Broncos the day they built mine, so why are so many units floating around the mid west in rail cars? Wouldn't it be cheaper, more efficient to just put all trucks/SUVs & Mustangs headed to the west coast on trains going direct to the west coast? Or, at least across the Rookies?

J.Spicoli

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looking around on BNSF's site they have a full car rail map for the country, looks like mine was turned over near Chicago and just left the GM/FO Kansas City location that only took a day to get to. So maybe tomorrow it will be at the Big Lift location in Denver, doesn't look like it's going to the large lot by me. Hoping the last 20 miles doesn't take a week!
1676307543390.png
Hopefully you stay on that southerly route through Kansas. I started tracking mine when it was in Chicago, almost a week after it was shipped. Then jammed eastward and got stuck at North Platte for days. Then it was another week till it finally made it to the Rolla yard where it's been sitting since Thursday. Someone said in another thread to stop tracking them as it's just stressing us all out and that's what I'm trying to do. Haven't looked today.....see how long that lasts.

ShockerBT

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Camaro SS 2021 Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in Kansas so hopefully get mine soon then :). I can't get anyone to give me my rail number so tracking mine through you all

Pileofrocks

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond 2 door Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the update James.

So, it's travel a couple of hundred miles, going south first and then west to Chicago, let's hope the unknown destination on 2/16 is Mira Loma rail yard and it's going almost strait through. Mine is suppose to arrive 2/17-2/23 and that can only happen if it's at the Mira Loma rail yard by 2/16 or so.

They will still need a truck to the dealership.

James keep us please keep us posted on any updates you get, much appreciated.
Iā€™ve checked with UP several times over the last couple of days and the automated system is not providing any locations just the most recent departure date (which is usually the previous or same day that I am calling) and an ETA of 2/17 (again, no destination location).

Bad Andy

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 BMW 335I Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been at the final railyard since Sunday. No news on trucking to the dealer. Ford chat says call dealer, dealer says, we have no way of knowing when it will get here. I know Mira Loma rail yard is only about an hour from my dealer. Anyone know how long it takes to load on a truck? Do they wait until the have a full truck for that dealer?
Sponsored