Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It already went to Cincinnati where I am so would have mine if it was by train
Frittsbronco,

Looks like you could have had it delivered three times based on the tracking; twice in Cincinnati and again just West. I'd rather mine sit on the lot in MAP than tour the country.
Sponsored

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.

Two things are especially annoying about this sentence
1. A few days to a week is not 23 days....
2. There is no Learn About Your Vehicle link.....

On a positive note, I think THIS COLOR is similar to Hot Pepper Red Metalic?

JulesQ

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone know how to track BNSF rail?

Sponsored

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got my shipped email today, though it actually shipped 3/10. I tracked it to New Orleans last weekend, but it is still hasn't made the one hour trip to BR, I guess still on the rail yard. It only took 8-9 days to get from Michigan to NO. Thought I might get it this week, but next week is the due date, so I hope it arrives by next Friday. Happy weekend everyone! Hope we see some more smiling faces next to their Broncos next week!
Still in New Orleans, at a rail yard about an hour away. Dealer says they have about 30 vehicles stuck there, with work shortage causing delay. Some still on car, some waiting on a truck. Drivers are scarce. My Bronco has been there over a week, and I'm getting frustrated again. Last week they said the weekend at the worst, now they won't give me a guess. Come on man!

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My back door tracker vehicle status switched from “Pending” to “ASN”. Anyone know if that means anything? Advance Shipping Notice?

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm beginning to think the southeastern bound train is or was broken....have not heard of any deliveries to GA, FL, SC in a long time.....anyone know anything or received anything in the area...keep seeing Texas, PNW,Cali, AZ getting theres....also appeared we in the SE were put in production holds while others built, shipped and delivered!

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My back door tracker vehicle status switched from “Pending” to “ASN”. Anyone know if that means anything? Advance Shipping Notice?
Mine too. Any change is good!

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
same here. hopefully this means we are assigned? would be rad.

Sponsored

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm a Transportation Manager for a large retailer. Our distribution center is a rapid cross duck facility for several retail locations. The inbound loads have product to fill PO's for many stores. All of the PO's on one load are combined into 1 ASN (Assigned Shipping Number). This way all the PO's can be accounted for and received under one number. I can't say how the automotive industry tracks and ships orders to all of the different dealers on a train with several rail cars destined for different locations but could be similar. But I'm sure the ASN is a way for them to combine many customer orders onto one or more rail cars/convoys.

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm a Transportation Manager for a large retailer. Our distribution center is a rapid cross duck facility for several retail locations. The inbound loads have product to fill PO's for many stores. All of the PO's on one load are combined into 1 ASN (Assigned Shipping Number). This way all the PO's can be accounted for and received under one number. I can't say how the automotive industry tracks and ships orders to all of the different dealers on a train with several rail cars destined for different locations but could be similar. But I'm sure the ASN is a way for them to combine many customer orders onto one or more rail cars/convoys.
In the shipping industry ASN is universally known as Advanced Shipping Notice and is a way to track shipments. My vehicle status has also changed to ASN. Really optimistic that means that we'll have rail car numbers soon.

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In the shipping industry ASN is universally known as Advanced Shipping Notice and is a way to track shipments. My vehicle status has also changed to ASN. Really optimistic that means that we'll have rail car numbers soon.
its nice to have further explanation, haha. (even if it just is something for false hope on our end for shipments). When I saw that first thing I thought was Advanced Shipping Notice, being a marketing major back in my college days that was definitely part of the retail/supply chain stuff.. even if its false hope it'll help me deal with it until we actually all get ours.

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread D18B12A0-0938-4219-9DDD-7AD37528F131

“Picked” !!! Really???

Frittsbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
On hold this would mean that my new and 4th ETA is bullshit like the other 3 Ford gave me how about Ford learn how to do their fucking jobs and give accurate info

186CF553-C092-4672-A9A8-35F1B0DAC5E7.png
Sponsored

Last edited: