Yes...a little too quiet around here!
So excited. Nervous too!
4 Door big bend.
Carbonized grey
Sas.
Mid package
Softie (dropped mic and tow)
3/1 blend
Good luck everyone! Hopefully in our driveways soon...

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Some folks of week 02/21 are talking about their EDD available before disappearing. ???

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Some folks of week 02/21 are talking about their EDD available before disappearing. ???
I saw that... is the worry that they will go get parked in the elements?

est1776

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Ford F1
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone had their WS show up on the iPhone? I’ve cleared the cache and used the tracker and the direct sticker link with VIN- nothing: check back later. I did try on my surface pro- same thing. Guessing I’ve been bumped as I’m a 3/3 build date. Pretty frustrated currently!
Mine doesn't show on the phone, but does on my laptop. Maybe try logging in on a computer?

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine doesn't show on the phone, but does on my laptop. Maybe try logging in on a computer?
Tried everything. It doesn’t show for my dealer either, although he still sees the 3/3 build date. Don’t know what’s going on. He told me he had 3 Mavericks come in one day and one had no window sticker. I assume I’ve been pushed back.

mhblueyz

Badlands
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT Rocky Ridge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My EDD just now removed, the entire time i have had access to the tracker it said TBD. its seems to be widespread and reported by many on Ice Mountain and in other build groups. Before I freak out…..on Tuesdays it’s been said that they do update the system and prep for Thursdays build scheduling causing us to lose access….but still concerned since this hasn’t happened before in the 7 months I’ve been in this process. So we shall see….Ford just keeping us on our toes and alert! Sadists!

mhblueyz

Badlands
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT Rocky Ridge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoBill44

Wildtrak
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No comment
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My EDD just now removed, the entire time i have had access to the tracker it said TBD. its seems to be widespread and reported by many on Ice Mountain and in other build groups. Before I freak out…..on Tuesdays it’s been said that they do update the system and prep for Thursdays build scheduling causing us to lose access….but still concerned since this hasn’t happened before in the 7 months I’ve been in this process. So we shall see….Ford just keeping us on our toes and alert! Sadists!
On a side note, is this working for anyone? I was able to put my info in and at least see the window sticker is not there... now it just says "Cant retrieve VIN".... Maybe its all related to a system problem.... Just trying to keep the hope alive for you all....

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/pages/tracker/

Sponsored

mhblueyz

Badlands
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT Rocky Ridge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

On a side note, is this working for anyone? I was able to put my info in and at least see the window sticker is not there... now it just says "Cant retrieve VIN".... Maybe its all related to a system problem.... Just trying to keep the hope alive for you all....

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/pages/tracker/
Not working for me either. This tracker has been spotty for me throughout the process, but interesting that it says same about can’t retrieve VIN. Makes me wonder if it’s an overarching Ford system issue….

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I saw that... is the worry that they will go get parked in the elements?
Actually our entire TBD line for the EDD has also disappeared. Maybe they have decided to stop posting them. Never accurate anyway.

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m from the 12/20 build week and they removed my EDD overnight. WTF