First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
my tear tag went to 4 digits about 2 days after my modules popped. I think when the tear tag updates that's when the body and the chassis meet... that may not be accurate but from what ive been told that seems to be the most reasonable answer. I got my tear tag about 2 days after my blend date updated, and its still showing "in production" on the tracker, but I think its fully built.

Same here, blend date was 2/28. Tracker shows still in production as of 3/1. All my modules popped on 3/2 and a 4 digits tear tag but the tracker is still showing in production. Really hoping that it's built and the tracker had just not been updated.
Sponsored

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same here, blend date was 2/28. Tracker shows still in production as of 3/1. All my modules popped on 3/2 and a 4 digits tear tag but the tracker is still showing in production. Really hoping that it's built and the tracker had just not been updated.
Exactly same with what im running with right now. 4 Door BL 7 speed manual High PKG MIC. I hope they update soon and send us pics of the assembly line to know that we actually have real vehicles... haha.

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Exactly same with what im running with right now. 4 Door BL 7 speed manual High PKG MIC. I hope they update soon and send us pics of the assembly line to know that we actually have real vehicles... haha.
Seriously! I'll take any updates. I will probably contact my salesman tonight to see if their info is updated. 4 door BB mid package auto mic, dropped the tow package to speed up build date. Today is day 506, not that anyone is counting😂

NC Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting for 2022 Obx Sas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not 100% sure how to read if mods popped but I'm 304/1783 3/3 blend.

jamtra

Wildtrak
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tracker is flaky for me today. I enter info and it goes right back to same page to enter vin and order.

Sponsored

CO Sooner

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tracker is flaky for me today. I enter info and it goes right back to same page to enter vin and order.
It does the same to me, but works on my phone - although I don't know if it is just loading a cached page on there. When it actually loads it still says "In Production", but my mods just popped in the last couple of hours. 3/3 blend - 525/1783.

For what it is worth to others, I had a 4-digit tear tag a couple of hours before any mods showed up.

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What do the BCE and PCM modules stand for? Also what is the tear tag?
Ok, from what I've seen they are the computers of your vehicle. I think the PCM is the main computer for the engine and the BCE controls other things. I don't think one popping and not the other is a big deal. I've seen other threads where their PCM never popped and it shipped. Apparently, if one or the other (or both) pop, it means your vehicle is built. I don't think it means necessarily that it is ready to ship, there may be chip, constraints, or QC issues. I'm pretty ignorant to these things, this is just my understanding from reading other threads. Hope that helps.

Horse41

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 4DR 7SP, 2000 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BCE mods just popped within the last 10 mins 956/1783 with 3/3 Blend. DAA tear tag yet. Tracker isnt loading on phone or desktop at the moment.

Sponsored

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok, from what I've seen they are the computers of your vehicle. I think the PCM is the main computer for the engine and the BCE controls other things. I don't think one popping and not the other is a big deal. I've seen other threads where their PCM never popped and it shipped. Apparently, if one or the other (or both) pop, it means your vehicle is built. I don't think it means necessarily that it is ready to ship, there may be chip, constraints, or QC issues. I'm pretty ignorant to these things, this is just my understanding from reading other threads. Hope that helps.
@Bigdogcy, I hate it when people answer one question and not the second. Sorry about that! The tear tag is just under your VIN in the Modules Build Date link. Mine still says DAA, waiting on it to change to 4 letters.

jamtra

Wildtrak
First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

if only we knew someone with a palsapp.com login account to check status.

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I contacted my dealer this was his response "I see that is is produced and waiting to be released for Shipping. We should see an ETA in a few days". Hopefully we both get ETA's very soon.

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seriously! I'll take any updates. I will probably contact my salesman tonight to see if their info is updated. 4 door BB mid package auto mic, dropped the tow package to speed up build date. Today is day 506, not that anyone is counting😂

itll be a race to the finish! I think I may be luckier than most due to being in the neighboring state of WI. mine comes convoy which seems to be a quicker lead time.. thankfully... im so ready to get into this thing!
Sponsored