First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ive had the same ETA but my dealer gave me a railcar number. Did you have a railcar number at some point?
No never got a trailer number. I got on the chat a few times trying to get that, what I was told was is been released to a carrier but they didn't show what carrier. Once they know what carrier it's on they can update the shipping info.
Sponsored

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
its just a mess of a situation for most of us.. it shows in pals and ordertrack app now that my vin doesnt exist, pals shows that the vin either doesnt exist or was picked up by another carrier... so im super clueless even more than i was.
At this point starting to wonder if I should update the emblems from a Bronco to a Unicorn LOL

diamonddude97

Big Bend
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
its just a mess of a situation for most of us.. it shows in pals and ordertrack app now that my vin doesnt exist, pals shows that the vin either doesnt exist or was picked up by another carrier... so im super clueless even more than i was.
3/28 build week guy here. Saw your getting delivery to WI. Mine is being delivered in a similar area by convoy so I wonder if they delayed till they get more cars to fill up the truck for our area

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3/28 build week guy here. Saw your getting delivery to WI. Mine is being delivered in a similar area by convoy so I wonder if they delayed till they get more cars to fill up the truck for our area
who knows... my dealer has a new ranger finishing up production and heading to watertown. I am hoping to see that but now that my ordertrack is showing another carrier is taking it or they dont have a vin associated with a load number anymore, i have no clue...

Sponsored

1987DangerRanger

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F-150 Sport - 21 Bronco Sport - 85 Parisienne
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine showed up last night! 3/3 blend, 3/4 build, 4 digit tear tag a few days later. I saw that my SYNC was updated on 3/4 also, forget where I saw that maybe in my fordpass app. It sat "in production" most of this time, went to Awaiting Shipment almost a week ago. It was pending on the transport company's website and didn't change to shipped until early this morning. I am 3.5 hours from the plant.

Funny thing is I was at my dealer yesterday for work, which I am often and I know those guys well, and they had checked on it Monday. They were notified of 3 shipping to them and mine wasn't one. My order still showed estimated ship date of 3/17 - 3/23. It was on their lot this morning though! Now I need to hang these parts on it I've been stock piling

BD.jpg

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m sure there are a few of us in a similar boat:

Went into production 3/2, tracker updated on 3/15 to built, and was awaiting shipment.
I chatted with ford today and the person I spoke to now told me I was on a plant hold but couldn’t tell me why. Previously I was told it was released and awaiting shipment. Idk what to believe anymore

then just now I got an email the the bronco was built.

this whole process is so painful.

any of my AZ friends still waiting? Any AZ friends have theirs yet?

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went into production 3/2, tracker updated on 3/15 to built, and was awaiting shipment.
I chatted with ford today and the person I spoke to now told me I was on a plant hold but couldn’t tell me why. Previously I was told it was released and awaiting shipment. Idk what to believe anymore

Seems to be some sense in a lot of us getting back burnered for shipping if they indeed are getting all the remaining MY21s out before end of month as a priority. That is the only thing that makes sense to me as to why they just wouldn’t ship till April. I hope that is the case instead of some random bs reason.

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

To add to my rant… on March 16 the backdoor tracker said ETA of March 29-4/4. Earlier today when I checked it moved to 4/8-4/14. Now it has moved back to the original and I got the official built email?

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine showed up last night! 3/3 blend, 3/4 build, 4 digit tear tag a few days later. I saw that my SYNC was updated on 3/4 also, forget where I saw that maybe in my fordpass app. It sat "in production" most of this time, went to Awaiting Shipment almost a week ago. It was pending on the transport company's website and didn't change to shipped until early this morning. I am 3.5 hours from the plant.

Funny thing is I was at my dealer yesterday for work, which I am often and I know those guys well, and they had checked on it Monday. They were notified of 3 shipping to them and mine wasn't one. My order still showed estimated ship date of 3/17 - 3/23. It was on their lot this morning though! Now I need to hang these parts on it I've been stock piling

Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread BD
thats awesome to hear! Love the steelies, wish i couldve gotten heated seats w/ a BD + manual and i wouldve gotten that.. haha. but thats amazing, i hope i get so fortunate!

Sponsored

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To add to my rant… on March 16 the backdoor tracker said ETA of March 29-4/4. Earlier today when I checked it moved to 4/8-4/14. Now it has moved back to the original and I got the official built email?
ive never had an EDD from Ford so youve gotten more info than me!

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got a email from Ford saying my delivery estimate is 4/4-4/10. Given it isn’t on a railcar otw to Atlanta already, I’m calling bs.

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my built email with an estimated delivery date of 4/19-4/25. Was kind of hoping for the assembly line pic, but at least it’s something.

1987DangerRanger

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread BD
how about a little jingle from Klaben
Jingle those keys baby, they give you a pipefitters discount?? Man mine showed up out of the blue today, just in time to take it to Ytown this weekend for this family party and hit some of the trails I grew up mashing $400 beaters through.

1987DangerRanger

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

thats awesome to hear! Love the steelies, wish i couldve gotten heated seats w/ a BD + manual and i wouldve gotten that.. haha. but thats amazing, i hope i get so fortunate!
Man I feel fortunate! The trackers are kind of accurate but don’t get hung up waiting on info from Ford. That’s the moral of the story hah. Yeah the steelies drew me in, then I realized it had everything I’d want minus a front locker when I start to really treat it like a toy. I like that decades ago look though, I’ll probably do the Ford lift when it’s released and some pizza cutting 35s on those same wheels.
Sponsored