Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same situation too
[
If it helps, you’re not alone. I know you and I are in the same boat and none of my stuff has updated either. Hopefully we both get good news this week.
FWIW, I just spoke with chat they said that the shipper loaded on 4/3 and they'll provide an update with rail car# by 4/8. She gave me the link for the tracking site and said that it shows ETA 4/3 for shipping. I let her know that it actually said delivery ETA by 4/3 and that they need to update the tracker to give accurate info. I'm going to give it a day and then hit my dealer up for rail car#. May be the same case for you.
Sponsored

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is good news! (I think)

Ill hit up the chat too and see if I get the same answer.

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This is good news! (I think)

Ill hit up the chat too and see if I get the same answer.
I had to push her, maybe if they get enough feedback that the tracker is giving ETA for incorrect step in the process they'll update it, probably not though. I would love to hear if they tell you the same thing.

NYBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just spoke to the Chat as well, was told that my ETA for shipping is today 4/4. Figured I would give it a day or two and then follow up again to see what is going on. Pretty frustrated at this point as I have been built since 3/15.

sasquatch_bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 79 F150, 97 Ranger XLT (36k miles)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Chat just told me, my ETA was pushed back to 4/7 and the vehicle status went from ASN to blank again. June, maybe June we will see it lol.

Sponsored

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had to push her, maybe if they get enough feedback that the tracker is giving ETA for incorrect step in the process they'll update it, probably not though. I would love to hear if they tell you the same thing.
Nope. She ended up telling me the same thing they have been telling me. I have a plant hold and they are unsure of when that will lift or why that is on it. She couldn’t give me a new ETA and told me to talk with me dealer lol.

I am so tired of this process.

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

vb_bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just spoke to the Chat as well, was told that my ETA for shipping is today 4/4. Figured I would give it a day or two and then follow up again to see what is going on. Pretty frustrated at this point as I have been built since 3/15.
yup same here, built since 3/1 for me.. but now the backdoor links show actual EDD - so im hoping maybe ill get mine this week? delivery btwn 4/1-4/7. per the tracker. but who knows

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What exactly is the Order ID? I have an Order Code and a Sales Code, neither works on the link. Thanks!
order ID is your reservation number (mine started with 115) its the reservation link that shows up on your "my ford account" under "orders and purchases" - hope this helps!

Sponsored

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nope. She ended up telling me the same thing they have been telling me. I have a plant hold and they are unsure of when that will lift or why that is on it. She couldn’t give me a new ETA and told me to talk with me dealer lol.

I am so tired of this process.
OY that sucks, now I'm not feeling super confident about what I was told. Guess I'll find out tomorrow when I hit my dealer up for a rail car#. I can understand the ETA being bumped and changed when it's in production, not having parts, but letting them sit built and not know when they're scheduled to ship is just so disappointing and frustrating as a customer. Wonder how they would react to a payment ETA process from customers that was the same as theirs for shipping and delivering? 🤣

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What exactly is the Order ID? I have an Order Code and a Sales Code, neither works on the link. Thanks!
It should be an 8 digit number. On some of my emails from Ford its also referenced as the Reservation ID number. If you just put in an order and didn’t reserve, Im not sure where you would find it.

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OY that sucks, now I'm not feeling super confident about what I was told. Guess I'll find out tomorrow when I hit my dealer up for a rail car#. I can understand the ETA being bumped and changed when it's in production, not having parts, but letting them sit built and not know when they're scheduled to ship is just so disappointing and frustrating as a customer. Wonder how they would react to a payment ETA process from customers that was the same as theirs for shipping and delivering? 🤣
Exactly. Lol

Let me know if you end up getting a rail car #!

vb_bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks, I am still not scheduled so have not received any updates since the initial order and it does not appear on my online ford.com account. I did not reserve, just ordered last fall. So I'll just keep up the waiting game..!
Sponsored