Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3/2 build
4/15 shipped
4/21 birthday pic
image.jpg
Hoping this means more soon... built per the tracker on 3 /7 - not shipped yet, no pic yet.
Sponsored

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So they now finally tell me that I do have a chip hold. They have moved my ETA again, but only 3 days, same as last time. Before that it was moved back 2 weeks. Is this a good sign that they are only moving it back 3 days now?? or just wishful thinking?

TankCommander

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar F-Type R
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So they now finally tell me that I do have a chip hold. They have moved my ETA again, but only 3 days, same as last time. Before that it was moved back 2 weeks. Is this a good sign that they are only moving it back 3 days now?? or just wishful thinking?

Think positive thoughts.

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man it's just good to see then actually start moving. The pic makes it actually seem real after all this time.
Right? I reserved mine July 14,2020 and still dont even think its real. We are going to hit my 2 year anniversary soon.

What is your ETA? Mine is latest the 9th.

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Right? I reserved mine July 14,2020 and still dont even think its real. We are going to hit my 2 year anniversary soon.

What is your ETA? Mine is latest the 9th.
I reserved October 14, 2020 so I haven't had your wait but still I'm going to be close to 600 days. My current ETA is 4/28-5/4.

Do you know if Justin has completely left? I was recently contacted by my new contact. He's nice enough and really trying to keep me pumped but I'm providing him with updates 🤣. Poor guy didn't even know how to get my rail car, I had to get it from chat and I let him know of the most recent ETA push, he had no idea. All just par for the course LOL.

Sponsored

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hoping this means more soon... built per the tracker on 3 /7 - not shipped yet, no pic yet.
I noticed that even though my status updated as shipped on 4/15 the trail car was just milling around the Chicago area until today. It started actually moving my way this morning and that's when I got my pic. I hope yours finds a rail car real soon and starts making it's way home!

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved October 14, 2020 so I haven't had your wait but still I'm going to be close to 600 days. My current ETA is 4/28-5/4.

Do you know if Justin has completely left? I was recently contacted by my new contact. He's nice enough and really trying to keep me pumped but I'm providing him with updates 🤣. Poor guy didn't even know how to get my rail car, I had to get it from chat and I let him know of the most recent ETA push, he had no idea. All just par for the course LOL.
I dont think he left. I just got a reply email from him about a week ago. But i also got assigned to a sales person (who wrongly told me my bronco was there two weeks ago). But he hasn’t texted me or anything since then LOL.

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I dont think he left. I just got a reply email from him about a week ago. But i also got assigned to a sales person (who wrongly told me my bronco was there two weeks ago). But he hasn’t texted me or anything since then LOL.
Oohhhh that's how that happened LOL. Poor new guy is clueless hype man

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I noticed that even though my status updated as shipped on 4/15 the trail car was just milling around the Chicago area until today. It started actually moving my way this morning and that's when I got my pic. I hope yours finds a rail car real soon and starts making it's way home!
Mine just updated 4/22-4/28. As of 5/7 it’ll be 2 months sitting waiting for convoy. :(

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine just updated 4/22-4/28. As of 5/7 it’ll be 2 months sitting waiting for convoy. :(
That sucks! I'm a bit worried how long move will sit at the rail yard waiting for a ride to the dealer once it lands.

Sponsored

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Were you on a Delay-Plant Hold before? I have been in that status since built 2/26 and just yesterday was informed that it now says Delay-Micro Chip. My date was 4/19-25 and hasn’t been pushed yet but obviously that will being it’s still In Production per tracker and is being shipped Rail to Alabama

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
CM53119,

Estimated Delivery 4/22/2022 - 4/28/2022
I had hoped it would be arrive before May 2 when I return home, but .....

sasquatch_bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 79 F150, 97 Ranger XLT (36k miles)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
CM53119,

Estimated Delivery 4/22/2022 - 4/28/2022
I had hoped it would be arrive before May 2 when I return home, but .....
I think the 3 of us are stuck in the back of the line somewhere.

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Were you on a Delay-Plant Hold before? I have been in that status since built 2/26 and just yesterday was informed that it now says Delay-Micro Chip. My date was 4/19-25 and hasn’t been pushed yet but obviously that will being it’s still In Production per tracker and is being shipped Rail to Alabama
No mine was built on3/6 and always showed In Production, secondary status of Produced. They always told me that there were no notes in system on a constraint. And now there is. I think these dates they give aren’t for when it reaches the dealer but when it moves to the next step on the process .
Sponsored