Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hoping for the same with mine.
What are you using to get that mapped route?
Just Google maps on my Android phone. I just added all of the stops that I've tracked via the CSX 800 number.
Sponsored

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine has been "shipped" and "in transit" for 45 days. It has been at the Rail Yard for 36 days. My new information from Ford Chat is a "Delay, Convoy Carrier" and my delivery date has changed from 3/28-4/3 to 4/27-4/30. I'm leaving for vacation Wed morning on a trip to the mountains that was set upon the assumption that I would take the Bronco. This has been torture.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My status updates match yours. I'm in car TTGX 965860. Looks like we're on the same train. Not sure why it took 20hrs to get from Eaton to Kansas. It feels like this train is being pulled by a team of mules.
Im a 1/24 build week....have the same rial car number. Said Largo NM this morning? seems south of the Rt 40 corridor, thinking we are going through El Paso and Tucson, then up to El Mirage...

Just saw your previous post...same info

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Im a 1/24 build week....have the same rial car number. Said Largo NM this morning? seems south of the Rt 40 corridor, thinking we are going through El Paso and Tucson, then up to El Mirage...

Just saw your previous post...same info
Oh nice, yes departed Largo, NM this morning 6:15 Arizona time. I looked up the BNSF rail lines and they run through Winslow then down to El Mirage. Either way keep that train moving, I'm really hoping to see it have in El Mirage tomorrow.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh nice, yes departed Largo, NM this morning 6:15 Arizona time. I looked up the BNSF rail lines and they run through Winslow then down to El Mirage. Either way keep that train moving, I'm really hoping to see it have in El Mirage tomorrow.
yeah me also, hopefully soon..... so ready!

Sponsored

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well well well, looks like them mules are trotting a little faster. Tracking shows the train left Largo, NM early this morning. I'm somewhat optimistic that it'll get to Phoenix tomorrow. I'm thinking there may be a chance I could finally see this thing in person and take it home this weekend.
Screenshot_20220425-075528.png
I hope so! Then on to Cali!!!!

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hope so! Then on to Cali!!!!
Looks like it's stopped in Vaughn, NM since 9am. So now hoping it gets to the the Phoenix market Wednesday. Good news is once it leaves Phoenix there's nothing to stop for before Cali.

mohner72

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruuser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone else seeing the wrong date for your “Ordered” date on the 6g order tracker? My order date was December 1st and it used to say that, but a few days ago the dates started changing for some reason. At least the blend date is back to the correct date.
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread F78401C2-8150-43FF-A137-88133B70DE24

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is anyone else seeing the wrong date for your “Ordered” date on the 6g order tracker? My order date was December 1st and it used to say that, but a few days ago the dates started changing for some reason. At least the blend date is back to the correct date.
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread F78401C2-8150-43FF-A137-88133B70DE24
mohner72,

Yeah I noticed that. I think it’s pulling from the sticker for when blending date was determined.

mohner72

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruuser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well I have not received my Bronco yet, but I think the railcar has arrived!
I say ”I think” because according to the rail company (BNSF) and the CSX phone tracker, the railcar that I was told that my Bronco was shipped out on has arrived at the local rail yard. But according to Ford Customer Service’s Chat helpline, they show it sitting in Blue Island, Illinois. My railcar was in Blue Island Illinois last week when it was handed off from CSX to BNSF, but according to the rail companies it has arrived here at the local rail yard. Fingers cross! Has anyone ever heard of a Bronco being moved from one railcar to another during shipment? Ford still states that my railcar is the same number I was given initially, so I assume like everything else in this process that they don’t have a clue as to where or what’s going on.

Sponsored

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I say ”I think” because according to the rail company (BNSF) and the CSX phone tracker, the railcar that I was told that my Bronco was shipped out on has arrived at the local rail yard. But according to Ford Customer Service’s Chat helpline, they show it sitting in Blue Island, Illinois. My railcar was in Blue Island Illinois last week when it was handed off from CSX to BNSF, but according to the rail companies it has arrived here at the local rail yard. Fingers cross! Has anyone ever heard of a Bronco being moved from one railcar to another during shipment? Ford still states that my railcar is the same number I was given initially, so I assume like everything else in this process that they don’t have a clue as to where or what’s going on.
I am sure it's there. Ford has been behind on everything. What city are you in?

gcrew95

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bass Boat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i called Ford today and they said same. Train / Bronco still in Blue island. Also on BNSF but ford did say that ETA is 30 April.

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine has been "shipped" and "in transit" for 45 days. It has been at the Rail Yard for 36 days. My new information from Ford Chat is a "Delay, Convoy Carrier" and my delivery date has changed from 3/28-4/3 to 4/27-4/30. I'm leaving for vacation Wed morning on a trip to the mountains that was set upon the assumption that I would take the Bronco. This has been torture.
So, after all of the above, not to mention 616 Days after reservation, I took delivery of my Bronco today....with damage to both front bumper and rear gate. They will have to replace both, but it is a sweet vehicle.

20220426_162709.jpg

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well they just moved my EDD date for the 5th time back to 5/13 now. I don’t believe that date at all either though.