Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like it's stopped in Vaughn, NM since 9am. So now hoping it gets to the the Phoenix market Wednesday. Good news is once it leaves Phoenix there's nothing to stop for before Cali.
It left Flagstaff an hour or so ago, headed to Phoenix I am sure!
Sponsored

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It left Flagstaff an hour or so ago, headed to Phoenix I am sure!
Weird, I just called and it said it left Lucy, NM an hour ago. It sat in Vaughn for over a day hope the train didn't split and that my car is on the same as yours.

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just checked I was pushed back for an 8th time to 4/28-5/6. Guess Iā€™m never getting mine šŸ˜‚

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just checked I was pushed back for an 8th time to 4/28-5/6. Guess Iā€™m never getting mine šŸ˜‚
I was also pushed back. 4/29-5/5 now. I can actually see that happening!

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m 4/29-5/5, but the order track app still shows ASN. Maybe Iā€™m not reading it right, but doesnā€™t that mean itā€™s still sitting at the plant waiting to get picked up?

Sponsored

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update - mine is at the dealer getting cleaned up now. For reference, Iā€™m in Atlanta. Left Wayne on 4/15 via Norfolk, arrived in the Lawrenceville rail yard on 4/22, delivered to my dealer in Snellville this morning.

For all those still waiting, I feel like a jerk posting this and hope you get yours soon.

Pothole

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 E400,2016 Mstng GT conv, 2018 RAM 3500 dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was also pushed back. 4/29-5/5 now. I can actually see that happening!
I just noticed this comment - what happened? If I can remember your left MAP a week before mine. Talk about taking the scenic route. Wow.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Weird, I just called and it said it left Lucy, NM an hour ago. It sat in Vaughn for over a day hope the train didn't split and that my car is on the same as yours.
Yeah...im on your train ( same Rail car) it said Abo this morning and Belen around 10:30 my time... which is the route. I think we are on different train ....behind his train.

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah
Yeah...im on your train ( same Rail car) it said Abo this morning and Belen around 10:30 my time... which is the route. I think we are on different train ....behind his train.
yep, I've checked in a few times to verify where it's at. We got left behindšŸ˜‚

Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m 4/29-5/5, but the order track app still shows ASN. Maybe Iā€™m not reading it right, but doesnā€™t that mean itā€™s still sitting at the plant waiting to get picked up?
Im a 1/24 week build, but share a rail car with some on this week. I have arail car # and its in route, but my Tracker app still says ASN. I would try Ford chat and get a rail car number, or Convoy # if you are by truck.

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Update - mine is at the dealer getting cleaned up now. For reference, Iā€™m in Atlanta. Left Wayne on 4/15 via Norfolk, arrived in the Lawrenceville rail yard on 4/22, delivered to my dealer in Snellville this morning.

For all those still waiting, I feel like a jerk posting this and hope you get yours soon.
Congrats man! Super cool. Enjoy it for those of us still hanging on.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah
yep, I've checked in a few times to verify where it's at. We got left behindšŸ˜‚
If he is in Tahoe, and we are Phoenix, they may have split it and his train isnt going south to Pnx, but ours will??? We will see soon....

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those that have railcar numbers, I havenā€™t been able to get one from chat. They have been telling me since the 22nd that itā€™s arrived at Blue island, IL waiting to be picked up.

Anyone else getting the same thing?

Iā€™m hoping Iā€™m on one of these other rail cars that left around the same time but the chat is not making me feel confident about that.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For those that have railcar numbers, I havenā€™t been able to get one from chat. They have been telling me since the 22nd that itā€™s arrived at Blue island, IL waiting to be picked up.

Anyone else getting the same thing?

Iā€™m hoping Iā€™m on one of these other rail cars that left around the same time but the chat is not making me feel confident about that.
Did you reach out to your dealer/salesman? They have the shipping information as well, should be able to tell you if you at least shipped, and last location.
Sponsored