First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If he is in Tahoe, and we are Phoenix, they may have split it and his train isnt going south to Pnx, but ours will??? We will see soon....
Yeah it's following the 40 through Winslow then should head south from Flagstaff to El Mirage. The map with the red lines is BNSF rail lines.
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread Screenshot_20220427-114953
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread Screenshot_20220427-115218
Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah it's following the 40 through Winslow then should head south from Flagstaff to El Mirage. The map with the red lines is BNSF rail lines.
Yep, getting close now. Maybe tomorrow in El Mirage? I dont think there is a lot to stop for once it gets into AZ, maybe Flagstaff? My order tracker updated the other day to 4/28 to 5/4 .... seems about right....

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For those that have railcar numbers, I haven’t been able to get one from chat. They have been telling me since the 22nd that it’s arrived at Blue island, IL waiting to be picked up.

Anyone else getting the same thing?

I’m hoping I’m on one of these other rail cars that left around the same time but the chat is not making me feel confident about that.
When you reach out to San Tan, my new sales guy Eddie said only the service manager can get that. I think Justin can if you can get a hold of him. CSX brokers their rail cars to BNSF at Blue Island, IL for everything going west. So that may be why Ford doesn't see it beyond Blue Island.

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep, getting close now. Maybe tomorrow in El Mirage? I dont think there is a lot to stop for once it gets into AZ, maybe Flagstaff? My order tracker updated the other day to 4/28 to 5/4 .... seems about right....
My ETA updated to the exact same on 4/21 after it had switched to BNSF train. Hoping just a short stop in Flagstaff. I would presume it would get to El Mirage tomorrow, but didn't foresee it sitting in Vaughn, NM for 2 days either.

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My ETA updated to the exact same on 4/21 after it had switched to BNSF train. Hoping just a short stop in Flagstaff. I would presume it would get to El Mirage tomorrow, but didn't foresee it sitting in Vaughn, NM for 2 days either.
Yeah, I was hoping it would start making up some time after that. Guess after this just depends on Convoy from the rail yard.... hopefully that will go quickly..

Sponsored

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When you reach out to San Tan, my new sales guy Eddie said only the service manager can get that. I think Justin can if you can get a hold of him. CSX brokers their rail cars to BNSF at Blue Island, IL for everything going west. So that may be why Ford doesn't see it beyond Blue Island.
I’ll reach out to Justin! Is that where you got yours?

Also … curious if you were told you had to get any dealer options added? My sales guy told me I have to get the “desert package” added? Doesn’t seem right.

I’m getting antsy seeing all the progress your railcar is making lol!

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ll reach out to Justin! Is that where you got yours?

Also … curious if you were told you had to get any dealer options added? My sales guy told me I have to get the “desert package” added? Doesn’t seem right.

I’m getting antsy seeing all the progress your railcar is making lol!
I got mine from Ford chat. Eddie was no help and Justin hasn't replied to me in a while. I have not heard anything about a desert package, or that one even existed. Now I'm going to look that up. Not going to let them try to pull that over on me.

mohner72

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruuser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those that have railcar numbers, I haven’t been able to get one from chat. They have been telling me since the 22nd that it’s arrived at Blue island, IL waiting to be picked up.

Anyone else getting the same thing?

I’m hoping I’m on one of these other rail cars that left around the same time but the chat is not making me feel confident about that.
Apparently Ford loses track of where the railcar goes beyond Blue Island, Illinois, because that’s where my railcar switched from CSX to BNSF. But the CSX phone tracker keeps updating it as it shows that it arrived at the railyard in my area. BNSF also confirmed that my railcar arrived here. Ford and my dealer keep telling me that my railcar is in Blue Island, Illinois. So I would imagine your Bronco is somewhere along the route to you beyond Blue Island.

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m 4/29-5/5, but the order track app still shows ASN. Maybe I’m not reading it right, but doesn’t that mean it’s still sitting at the plant waiting to get picked up?
from what ive been told yes, ASN generally means advance ship notice, so it means its just awaiting dispatch (I think, but who knows)

Sponsored

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Apparently Ford loses track of where the railcar goes beyond Blue Island, Illinois, because that’s where my railcar switched from CSX to BNSF. But the CSX phone tracker keeps updating it as it shows that it arrived at the railyard in my area. BNSF also confirmed that my railcar arrived here. Ford and my dealer keep telling me that my railcar is in Blue Island, Illinois. So I would imagine your Bronco is somewhere along the route to you beyond Blue Island.
This makes me feel better. I hope you’re right.

They sent me this… do we think it’s stuck in IL or moved? Haha

E52D9471-00A4-4BC3-9A89-4522DC5607F1.jpeg

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hi Jimbo,
Did you get your yet? I picked mine up back on the 16th.

Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread E52D9471-00A4-4BC3-9A89-4522DC5607F1
Nope, looks like next week. Congrats!!! She looks great!

gcrew95

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bass Boat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer confirmed rail car discharged and Bronco is in Pearland TX. Now let’s see how long from rail yard to dealership. Btw ford says rail car still in blue island.

Last edited:

MKamp

Outer Banks
First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ford F-150, 20 Range Rover Velar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Your railcar must be just ahead of mine. My railcar just made it to Oklahoma City and Ford has the same status for me. Mine will end in Houston hopefully by Thursday night or Friday morning on its current path.