Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just back from vacation and Estimated Delivery 4/30/2022 - 5/6/2022 is still listed on mine. I guess they have until Wednesday to change it to 5/7/2022 - to whenever they feel like it.
I saw several Broncos in Clearwater Beach and enjoyed seeing them.
Sponsored

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Caught up on forum posts and noted one about FordPass now showing images vs sketch and checked mine for my WildTrak and it now has my an image of my WildTrak. My Big Bend has shown since I got it, but my Wildtrak didn't until today. Now if they'd just ship it....

mohner72

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruuser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure what was worse, not knowing when or why my Bronco hadn’t shipped, or knowing it’s only 3 miles away from my home since Tuesday and the dealer saying that it “might get picked up from the rail yard lot next week”.
It’s been available to be picked up since Wednesday morning!
So frustrating!

tangell68

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Picked up my new Bronco Outer Banks edition on Friday after it languished in the Nashville rail yard for 2 weeks. When finalizing the paperwork for the deal, I was informed they were adding a $2295 ADM to the purchase price. This is after I was told no less than 3 times throughout the almost yearlong order/reorder process by the salesman and sales manager that they would be selling to me at MSRP. They actually let me know this as a point of pride for them because other dealers had been gouging Bronco customers when they picked up the vehicle. They would never put it in writing and now I know why. They told me all existing Bronco orders would also have this $2995 ADM and any new or stock orders would get a $4995 ADM. They actually had the nerve to put the entire $4495 in my purchase price and then adding a line item of a $2000 Discount, like they were doing me a favor. This is bad news for any of you folks out there with an existing Bronco orders with Miracle Ford of Gallatin. They tried to justify it by saying it was because some folks are selling their new Broncos at a premium in the aftermarket. They know very well that I have been excited about getting this thing for over a year now and have no intention of selling it. On top of that they added a $899 Premier Defence Ultra exterior/interior sealant without asking. They say they add this to all new cars and nothing I could do about it. I voiced my displeasure about all of this to my salesman and a couple other different managers, but it didn’t change anything. They know that if I didn't take the vehicle that they could easily sell it at an even higher markup. I think this is only the 3rd or 4th Bronco that has come through their dealership. They did offer to comp me 3 years of maintenance, a $299 value. I still wanted the Bronco so I completed the deal and told them their greed was very short-sighted ant that it would probably be the last $$$ they will ever make off of me. This is the 3rd car I have purchased from them in the past 10 years, and that’s how they treat a loyal customer. I didn’t let their shady car dealer BS totally spoil my new car experience and have enjoyed tooling around in ny new Bronco all weekend. BTW - The Eruption Green color is very sharp in person.
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread D738D321-E1F7-42C3-9357-D2E9A13D45E8

Also, here is my Bronco baby pic from Ford that I received the day before it finally arrived at the dealership :)

Bronco_Baby_Pic.jpg

Last edited:

sasquatch_bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 79 F150, 97 Ranger XLT (36k miles)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My window sticker changed to 4/28 is about it. Still zero ideas what's happening. Chat and calling swear its not a chip hold. Its cool to see other people in our area and the same dealer getting there's that was built after ours but sucks at the same time.

Sponsored

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Picked up my new Bronco Outer Banks edition on Friday after it languished in the Nashville rail yard for 2 weeks. When finalizing the paperwork for the deal, I was informed they were adding a $2295 ADM to the purchase price. This is after I was told no less than 3 times throughout the almost yearlong order/reorder process by the salesman and sales manager that they would be selling to me at MSRP. They actually let me know this as a point of pride for them because other dealers had been gouging Bronco customers when they picked up the vehicle. They would never put it in writing and now I know why. They told me all existing Bronco orders would also have this $2995 ADM and any new or stock orders would get a $4995 ADM. They actually had the nerve to put the entire $4495 in my purchase price and then adding a line item of a $2000 Discount, like they were doing me a favor. This is bad news for any of you folks out there with an existing Bronco orders with Miracle Ford of Gallatin. They tried to justify it by saying it was because some folks are selling their new Broncos at a premium in the aftermarket. They know very well that I have been excited about getting this thing for over a year now and have no intention of selling it. On top of that they added a $899 Premier Defence Ultra exterior/interior sealant without asking. They say they add this to all new cars and nothing I could do about it. I voiced my displeasure about all of this to my salesman and a couple other different managers, but it didn’t change anything. They know that if I didn't take the vehicle that they could easily sell it at an even higher markup. I think this is only the 3rd or 4th Bronco that has come through their dealership. They did offer to comp me 3 years of maintenance, a $299 value. I still wanted the Bronco so I completed the deal and told them their greed was very short-sighted ant that it would probably be the last $$$ they will ever make off of me. This is the 3rd car I have purchased from them in the past 10 years, and that’s how they treat a loyal customer. I didn’t let their shady car dealer BS totally spoil my new car experience and have enjoyed tooling around in ny new Bronco all weekend. BTW - The Eruption Green color is very sharp in person.
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread Bronco_Baby_Pic

Also, here is my Bronco baby pic from Ford that I received the day before it finally arrived at the dealership :)

Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread Bronco_Baby_Pic
Nice looking ride. Sucks they did that to you.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My window sticker changed to 4/28 is about it. Still zero ideas what's happening. Chat and calling swear its not a chip hold. Its cool to see other people in our area and the same dealer getting there's that was built after ours but sucks at the same time.
I’m a 2/22 build and was told for weeks.months that I was not a chip hold…well I am now as of 4/24

sasquatch_bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 79 F150, 97 Ranger XLT (36k miles)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m a 2/22 build and was told for weeks.months that I was not a chip hold…well I am now as of 4/24
I'm a 2/24 build. How did you find out your a chip hold? Just curious

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
sasquatch_bronco,

There's bound to be a truck headed our way soon........I hope.

Sponsored

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Brock9281,

That's suspicious. I wonder if they are harvesting chips from those of us waiting for transport for Broncos fresh off the line?

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Brock9281,

That's suspicious. I wonder if they are harvesting chips from those of us waiting for transport for Broncos fresh off the line?
If that came out That would be my final straw and I’d be getting into a GMC 1500 AT4

gcrew95

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bass Boat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure what was worse, not knowing when or why my Bronco hadn’t shipped, or knowing it’s only 3 miles away from my home since Tuesday and the dealer saying that it “might get picked up from the rail yard lot next week”.
It’s been available to be picked up since Wednesday morning!
So frustrating!
Who’s your dealer?

mohner72

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruuser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread 2E36BE3F-8BD9-47D4-A582-7DF5C07CCB75
Five Star Ford, North Richland Hills
Ironically I got the call this afternoon that my Bronco was dropped at the dealership. Just got home from picking it up!

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread 2E36BE3F-8BD9-47D4-A582-7DF5C07CCB75
Five Star Ford, North Richland Hills
Ironically I got the call this afternoon that my Bronco was dropped at the dealership. Just got home from picking it up!
Congrats! Curious - did you get the Lux pkg? My BL build from this same week has been stuck in production with a chip hold. Wondering if it is due to the Lux pkg?
Sponsored