First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruuser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! Curious - did you get the Lux pkg? My BL build from this same week has been stuck in production with a chip hold. Wondering if it is due to the Lux pkg?
Thank you!
I’m sorry you’re still waiting on yours. My does have Lux. According to my dealer, there were still 10 Bronco’s held up due to chips that were builds the week before mine was blended. My build was apparently not started until after they held up production initially and then I was behind those that were built without chips. My build went through quickly after all of that but then was held up a couple weeks before it finally was shipped.
Sponsored

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Caught up on forum posts and noted one about FordPass now showing images vs sketch and checked mine for my WildTrak and it now has my an image of my WildTrak. My Big Bend has shown since I got it, but my Wildtrak didn't until today. Now if they'd just ship it....
my Badlands just did the same thing. My update is going to be pushed back again i fear. My dads build is for 5/9 and im almost wondering if maybe they are waiting to ship mine until my dads is ready for shipment as we both ordered from the same dealer...

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My EDD just got pushed back to 5/2 to 5/8 from 5/4. Sitting in el mirage lot....we will see.

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
just spoke with chat. they state that the vehicle is on a hold with no EDD now for delivery. what a time....

Sponsored

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’ll reach out to Justin! Is that where you got yours?

Also … curious if you were told you had to get any dealer options added? My sales guy told me I have to get the “desert package” added? Doesn’t seem right.

I’m getting antsy seeing all the progress your railcar is making lol!
I spoke with Justin today and he offered me the desert package, at least I know now what it is. I did it to take because they tint the windows and a few other things for $499. Also even though my Bronco landed in El Mirage last Friday, my ETA was bumped again to 5/8. Seriously!!

Sponsored

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Same thing happened to me - Waiting in El Mirage and my EDD got moved to the 5/2/2022 - 5/8/2022 dates. The wait for the last bit sucks.
Same here, just when you thought it was over, another ETA bump😂

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke with Justin today and he offered me the desert package, at least I know now what it is. I did it to take because they tint the windows and a few other things for $499. Also even though my Bronco landed in El Mirage last Friday, my ETA was bumped again to 5/8. Seriously!!
499$?! They told me it was 1600$ 😂 I told them I do not want it for 1600$ but 499 is a different story.
I argued with the sales guy that the windows are already tinted. He told me it was privacy glass. But either way the windows are dark from the factory.
And I was told mine is in el mirage as well! How are you getting the actual date? I still have a range (5/3-5/9)

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
499$?! They told me it was 1600$ 😂 I told them I do not want it for 1600$ but 499 is a different story.
I argued with the sales guy that the windows are already tinted. He told me it was privacy glass. But either way the windows are dark from the factory.
And I was told mine is in el mirage as well! How are you getting the actual date? I still have a range (5/3-5/9)
Justin told me it was regularly $1299 but priced it at $499. Sorry, a little clarification, my entire ETA changed to 5/2-5/8. But I'm pretty sure it'll be next week sometime after 5/8, since that's a Sunday. I'll bet we were in the same railcar, they just didn't know they had loaded you🤣🤣. That's fantastic that you're in El Mirage though.

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Justin told me it was regularly $1299 but priced it at $499. Sorry, a little clarification, my entire ETA changed to 5/2-5/8. But I'm pretty sure it'll be next week sometime after 5/8, since that's a Sunday. I'll bet we were in the same railcar, they just didn't know they had loaded you🤣🤣. That's fantastic that you're in El Mirage though.
Now I’m going to reach out to him lol.

Crazy that my tracker went from being in IL straight to El Mirage. They never had a railcar for me. Just another example of how organized this process is 🥴

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Now I’m going to reach out to him lol.

Crazy that my tracker went from being in IL straight to El Mirage. They never had a railcar for me. Just another example of how organized this process is 🥴
LOL at least you missed the excitement of using it from city to city wondering why I'm the world it stayed Gallup, NM for 2 days. I was going to tint the front windows anyway because they are very light privacy glass, so win win.
Sponsored