First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
LOL at least you missed the excitement of using it from city to city wondering why I'm the world it stayed Gallup, NM for 2 days. I was going to tint the front windows anyway because they are very light privacy glass, so win win.
Autocorrect did me dirty on that messagešŸ˜µā€šŸ’«
Sponsored

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL at least you missed the excitement of using it from city to city wondering why I'm the world it stayed Gallup, NM for 2 days. I was going to tint the front windows anyway because they are very light privacy glass, so win win.
Good point. Iā€™ll reach out and see what he says.

hopefully we get ours soon. Let me know if you hear anything more. I suspect we will be on the same truckā€¦ but who knows lol

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good point. Iā€™ll reach out and see what he says.

hopefully we get ours soon. Let me know if you hear anything more. I suspect we will be on the same truckā€¦ but who knows lol
Maybe this time they'll tell you it's on the truck and keep it a mystery for me šŸ˜‚

Pothole

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 E400,2016 Mstng GT conv, 2018 RAM 3500 dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the picture from the dealer. Mine has arrived!
Bronco.jpg
Congratulations Jimbo - nice looking rig.
The upgrades begin - Being that I have the Badlands that came with the rock sliders (and my wife was having a bad time getting up into it) I just installed a pair of DV8 slider steps.
So if anyone knows someone who could use the stock badlands sliders and are near Sacramento Ca - I will give them away for free. They are just going to clutter up more - my already cluttered garage.
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread 865AC598-6498-49AA-BDF8-3244671FA479
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread FEA6EB6C-4532-44FE-8E1C-8FE5DB4413CF

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same here, just when you thought it was over, another ETA bumpšŸ˜‚
Yeah, it said Rail car was empty yesterday morning when I checked it..... then saw the bump. Guess trucks are a commodity these days. Mine is so close to the dealer though...LOL Oh Well, been 15 months....last week wont kill me...

Sponsored

Rkgzx9leftcoast

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The upgrades begin - Being that I have the Badlands that came with the rock sliders (and my wife was having a bad time getting up into it) I just installed a pair of DV8 slider steps.
So if anyone knows someone who could use the stock badlands sliders and are near Sacramento Ca - I will give them away for free. They are just going to clutter up more - my already cluttered garage.
Nice. How do you like the quality ? Im looking at the frame mounted sliders, I like the way DV8 angles up on thiers. I like a few other frame mounted as well.

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks, I am going down there tomorrow to pick her up. Going to go straight to the shop for the 2-inch lift and installing the SAS wheels and tires. That looks sharp, you really need a step if you're not going to be doing any serious off-roading!

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Maybe this time they'll tell you it's on the truck and keep it a mystery for me šŸ˜‚
Well not to get anyone too excited, I just got a text from the dealership. The manager has confirmed that mine will be delivered tomorrow. I'm not getting too pumped up until I actually see a pic of it there. I seem to remember someone else being told their Bronco was there and it wasn'tšŸ˜‰

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Well not to get anyone too excited, I just got a text from the dealership. The manager has confirmed that mine will be delivered tomorrow. I'm not getting too pumped up until I actually see a pic of it there. I seem to remember someone else being told their Bronco was there and it wasn'tšŸ˜‰
They told me last night it would be there today and it happened. It will be there!

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Woohoo! Pushed back, againā€¦ this time 5/15-5/21ā€¦. 9th times the charm?

Sponsored

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Woohoo! Pushed back, againā€¦ this time 5/15-5/21ā€¦. 9th times the charm?
CM53119,

Estimated Delivery 5/15/2022 - 5/21/2022 Given the number produced and delivered after ours have sat built, I believe it's safe to say there is no rhyme or reason to when they ship. They really need to hold Jack Cooper Trucking liable for not shipping as agreed.

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My delivery window just changed from 4/29 - 5/5 to 5/3 - 5/9. Which is sad since itā€™s sitting in a rail yard less than an hour away from my dealer.

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
CM53119,

Estimated Delivery 5/15/2022 - 5/21/2022 Given the number produced and delivered after ours have sat built, I believe it's safe to say there is no rhyme or reason to when they ship. They really need to hold Jack Cooper Trucking liable for not shipping as agreed.
yupā€¦.Iā€™m really hoping mine is as simple as they are waiting for more vehicles for my area. My dads is set to be built on 5/9 and going to the same dealer. Maybe then.

Pothole

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 E400,2016 Mstng GT conv, 2018 RAM 3500 dually
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice. How do you like the quality ? Im looking at the frame mounted sliders, I like the way DV8 angles up on thiers. I like a few other frame mounted as well.
So far quality looks good. The powder coat is solid and the step plates are riveted on not screwed so should not loosen. One thing - you wonā€™t want to climb in bare foot - these have some gnarly none slip tread on them. I liked them as they sit high and tie to the body so even if I do some heavy trails they shouldnā€™t hang up on anything. Just enough of a step to get a foot on and they donā€™t stick out to far. These mount to the same location on the body under panel as the stock sliders so I donā€™t think they are ā€œframe mountedā€.
Sponsored