First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We’ll that’s irony. My window changed this morning but my dealer just called and stated it’s arrived!
Sponsored

Sponsored

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I went back through some previous build week's google docs to see if they'd received their orders and it doesn't look good. I know some don't update when they receive because there are a few from our week that have received and not updated, but I believe I will just quit checking and wait for the call that it's here.
For those that haven't updated our week's doc, here's the link.

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well not to get anyone too excited, I just got a text from the dealership. The manager has confirmed that mine will be delivered tomorrow. I'm not getting too pumped up until I actually see a pic of it there. I seem to remember someone else being told their Bronco was there and it wasn't😉
I hope for your sake that it does happen!! That’s exciting!!
And on day 568 Ol Gray finally came home
Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread PXL_20220505_020732778
woooohoooo!!!! Congrats!!!

is that the “desert package” tint?? If so, How quick did they add it?

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hope for your sake that it does happen!! That’s exciting!!

woooohoooo!!!! Congrats!!!

is that the “desert package” tint?? If so, How quick did they add it?
Yes it is. They had it done same day. I picked it up at 6. Yours has got to be getting delivered in the next day or so.

MZBronco

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes it is. They had it done same day. I picked it up at 6. Yours has got to be getting delivered in the next day or so.
So exciting!! Congrats again! I’m sure it was worth the wait

Sponsored

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
hey! i’m getting mine from santan ford too!!! build week of 1/17 and was just confirmed today i’m STILL on chip hold & at MAP… justin has been giving me so much false hope but brianna was honest today & told me it takes at least 4 weeks to ship. does that sound accurate? did your trackers show built/shipped? were you on chip hold at all? sorry for all the questions! lol

JimboSlice

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks 2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I picked it up yesterday in Elk Grove, CA (Sacramento Area) and took it straight to the shop. Put on a 2 inch zone lift and SAS wheels and tires. Picked it up today and drove to Tahoe. I stopped at Bridal Veil Falls on Hwy 50 for a photo op:love:, LOL! Then to the house with the top off over the cab. It drives like a dream, I absolutely love it!!! The dealer did jack me for a $5K ADM that I knew was coming but they never told me about. Basically said I didn't have to buy it. F**k Elk Grove Ford!

Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread IMG_7537

Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread IMG_7549

Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread IMG_7552

Ford Bronco 02/28/22 Build Week Thread IMG_7562

Last edited:

Rhyno78

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 ford fusion, 2017 Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
hey! i’m getting mine from santan ford too!!! build week of 1/17 and was just confirmed today i’m STILL on chip hold & at MAP… justin has been giving me so much false hope but brianna was honest today & told me it takes at least 4 weeks to ship. does that sound accurate? did your trackers show built/shipped? were you on chip hold at all? sorry for all the questions! lol
I was on a factory hold for two weeks but neither Ford nor Justin could confirm why. Shipping was a little over 2 weeks on the rail and 4 days at the rail yard. Sorry you're waiting so long so frustrating!!
Sponsored