1 month left before ordering - - what else could go wrong or right?

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
Well-Known Member
First Name
Angelo
Joined
Jul 11, 2020
Threads
15
Messages
2,548
Reaction score
4,718
Location
NewJersey
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs
 
Should I get Iconic Silver or Rapid Red? About my only concern at the moment besides Tube Steps.
Both are great I’d go rapid red especially if we somehow get the white top


Advertisement
 

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Well-Known Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2020
Threads
132
Messages
2,786
Reaction score
5,124
Location
NJ
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Bronco
Outer Banks
1 month...we really have 3 months until the end of January.
You must me having real trouble with your build.
My build is final (based on what is offered today). But you're thinking about it the wrong way - the thread is about what negative news, or positive news, for that matter, will we hear before deadline. And we technically dont need to finalize until end of January. FYI, what is the benefit of even finalizing in December if more information could leak through end of January that could change your build. Its a three month window of updates, not 1.
 

Datoad

Badlands
Well-Known Member
First Name
Mike
Joined
Jul 25, 2020
Threads
1
Messages
162
Reaction score
357
Location
Fontana, California
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep LJ Rubicon, 17 Mustang
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs
 
I believe Anything could go right or wrong that’s why my plan is to not worry, wait and see, then make My decision and place my order at the end of January.
 
OP
OP

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Joined
Oct 14, 2020
Threads
38
Messages
1,405
Reaction score
4,494
Location
Colorado foothills
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Bronco
Wildtrak
I understand the value of keeping your options open. It's like when we had only one opportunity to make a dealer change, you should've waited until the last possible time to make that change as many things could've happened. (But Ford relented and has changed their dealer change policy to be congruent with the reservation T&C's).

So I can definitely see waiting till the end of January before we place our orders, because who knows what might happen during these last 3 months. If the majority of Bronco reservation holders wait until the end of January to place orders, there will be a bunch of Ford executives with very tight sphincters throughout the holidays!!!
1604346696188.jpeg


It might be in Ford's interest to allow early reservation to order converters to move up in the line to incentivize early ordering!
 

Vigor

Outer Banks
Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2020
Threads
39
Messages
3,669
Reaction score
8,866
Location
Heaven on Earth
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Bronco
Outer Banks
I keep fearing I might have buyers remorse for whatever reason....
Mostly due to the improvements year 2, 3 etc will have.
Sell and rebuy
It'll retain its value

I'd only go through the above scenario, if they offer a hybrid model that has a worthwhile spec bump

Otherwise the year 1 is MORE than I even know what to do with. That's a good thing ☺
Advertisement

 

 
Top