Sponsored

1 month left before ordering - - what else could go wrong or right?

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Should I get Iconic Silver or Rapid Red? About my only concern at the moment besides Tube Steps.
Both are great I’d go rapid red especially if we somehow get the white top
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
1 month...we really have 3 months until the end of January.
You must me having real trouble with your build.
My build is final (based on what is offered today). But you're thinking about it the wrong way - the thread is about what negative news, or positive news, for that matter, will we hear before deadline. And we technically dont need to finalize until end of January. FYI, what is the benefit of even finalizing in December if more information could leak through end of January that could change your build. Its a three month window of updates, not 1.

Datoad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Jeep LJ Rubicon, 17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe Anything could go right or wrong that’s why my plan is to not worry, wait and see, then make My decision and place my order at the end of January.

OP
OP

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I understand the value of keeping your options open. It's like when we had only one opportunity to make a dealer change, you should've waited until the last possible time to make that change as many things could've happened. (But Ford relented and has changed their dealer change policy to be congruent with the reservation T&C's).

So I can definitely see waiting till the end of January before we place our orders, because who knows what might happen during these last 3 months. If the majority of Bronco reservation holders wait until the end of January to place orders, there will be a bunch of Ford executives with very tight sphincters throughout the holidays!!!
Ford Bronco 1 month left before ordering - - what else could go wrong or right? 1604346696188

It might be in Ford's interest to allow early reservation to order converters to move up in the line to incentivize early ordering!

TexAg13

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mercedes-Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Should I get Iconic Silver or Rapid Red? About my only concern at the moment besides Tube Steps.
Tube Steps aftermarket. Attach to the frame, not the body. I am passing on these.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I keep fearing I might have buyers remorse for whatever reason....
Mostly due to the improvements year 2, 3 etc will have.
Sell and rebuy
It'll retain its value

I'd only go through the above scenario, if they offer a hybrid model that has a worthwhile spec bump

Otherwise the year 1 is MORE than I even know what to do with. That's a good thing ☺
Sponsored