Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My Bronco is at the Railyard in Atlanta now just waiting to get transloaded from the yard to the dealer. ~1hr trip.

My dealer found my non-reservation level price protection and sent me a completed "invoice" for my Bronco with my downpayment listed to help me secure outside financing. Invoice is MSRP from the day I ordered + taxes and related fees.

I'll probably secure my financing tomorrow or the next day.
Sponsored

cnesbit

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4 Door '22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was an 11/4 blend date, had my modules and tear tag pop on 11/9. I've been in production ever since. Stopped by my dealer for an update and he said Ford has me listed as "Microchip hold at plant". I have an estimated delivery between now and December 10th.

I wonder how can I have modules and a tear tag but still be on a chip hold at plant? I'm Lux/Hoss3.0/Tow/MIC
Same boat as you, though my build is a little different. We do share the lux though... 🤷‍♂️. Appreciate the info regardless

Ohnoohnoooo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW z3, Nisan rogue, joint-custody of Jeep YJ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I pinged Samantha earlier today to ask about when I could get a signed purchase order (to start the financing on my side). Haven't heard back yet but when I do I'll ping here. There are obviously risks here if for whatever reason the Bronco doesn't make it to Granger, etc. I'm prepared for them to tell me they wont get anything to me before the Bronco is on their lot which is pragmatic on their part.
Spoke to her a while back — Sam will reach out when it is on lot. And that is when finance will also get in contact. She did say they were taking both price protection amounts off the right away, which is helpful for sales tax (some dealerships send a check later for the 2nd one). If you have a trade you can get that started now, at least the pre-offer part. And I just realized I need to contact my insurance guy — that isn’t going to be pretty going from a POS 2009 Nissan Rogue.

Last edited:

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man...I'm still waiting on my bronco to clear the chicago area.....Just need a UP train to run south lol

Sponsored

Doccruz1

Wildtrak
First Name
G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still on a micro chip hold 11/04 build but shows in production.

EternallyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Edelbrock Subaru BRZ, '22 Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same :( I asked my dealer to look into it but I don't expect any update. Keep us posted!

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Anyone know average of convoy delivery. Live in upstate NY just wondering once it ships, how long it should take to get here?
From the time mine showed Shipped from Map to Rochester was less than two days. Waited on a ramp at Map for a day them on a convoy to dealer next day and arrived that same late afternoon.

Last edited:

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was on a parts hold in April for 3/4 weeks. They never said the word chip, but I also had the tow package. Anyways, when my BL arrived I could tell it was stored indoors and not out in the elements during the hold period. So that was a pleasant surprise. Not that it would really matter, but still would rather be the one to decide when my car sits outside not Ford,

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it just me, or is order track not working? I tried last night and this morning and it shows unavailable status.
Ps whoever said we would have a 60 page forum....good guess!
Same here. Been down for a few days. I just DM'd the developer to see if it's a bug or something on Ford's end.

Sponsored

Ellager Eened

Outer Banks
First Name
RR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same here. Been down for a few days. I just DM'd the developer to see if it's a bug or something on Ford's end.
I was hoping it was a sign I was finally getting shipped!!! This is the absolute worst part of the waiting game, no doubt!

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was hoping it was a sign I was finally getting shipped!!! This is the absolute worst part of the waiting game, no doubt!
I agree! So much is riding on this part of the waiting game... arranging financing, insurance, trade-ins and travel for those picking up from out of state. Hard to stay pumped when so much is in limbo. Hopefully we'll be pleasantly surprised when the Tracker is back up & running and our Broncos will be on the move to our dealerships!

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it just me, or is order track not working? I tried last night and this morning and it shows unavailable status.
Ps whoever said we would have a 60 page forum....good guess!
The Build Week of 10/24 (my original week) is up to 87 pages. We’ll beat that when all of us finally start posting all of pick up photos. Just hoping that chip hold for some of the people here is very short.
Sponsored