First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer just called with good news and bad news; good news is my Raptor arrived, bad news is the trucking company damaged it during transport. They creased the hood and broke the grill and both have to be replaced. End of month for hood replacement to arrive.
It really bites that everyone is delayed due to shipping and the shipping company gets paid regardless.
Man, I hate to see this...over the past few years we have seen more damage due to transit handling than we have in the past 20. I am really sorry that it happened to yours. Hopefully they will get the new parts in sooner than expected and you can be on the road soon.

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't get to pick my Raptor up today, but I did visit with her and introduced her to my WildTrak.

Ford Bronco Build week 10/3/22 Group B1888270-173C-40B3-9DFB-42093D476181

If you have a good relationship with your dealer, I would almost go ahead and pick it up and drive it till parts come in...

Sponsored

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you have a good relationship with your dealer, I would almost go ahead and pick it up and drive it till parts come in...

It's my first purchase there, but they do have a very good reputation.
I do have the option to pick up, but if I do then Ford will not cover the warranty on the hood or grill. Given the damages occurred in transport the bill goes to the transport company's insurance and the only option is to replace the damaged parts and not repair.
If I take delivery as is then I also get a ding on carfax and other sites that monitor damage repairs; I am not flipping the Raptor for $$, but don't want to have reduced trade in value. I am placing an order for a two door WIldTrak as soon as possible and will compare the Raptor to the two door when it arrives......in a couple years most likely.

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Man, I hate to see this...over the past few years we have seen more damage due to transit handling than we have in the past 20. I am really sorry that it happened to yours. Hopefully they will get the new parts in sooner than expected and you can be on the road soon.

They've had five Broncos damaged and three Braptors damaged in transport; all on large carriers. They also take delivery by smaller flatbeds carrying three vehicles and those have all arrived unscathed.

MichelleNP

Base
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2-door Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Shes here! 633 days from initial reservation. My dealer was right on point with the price protection, I paid MSRP. 2022 Base Sasquatch with 2.7, no tow package. Some light modifications to come, nothing crazy. Can't wait to get her out and put some miles on her.
Ford Bronco Build week 10/3/22 Group 20221105_110134[1]

20221105_110143[1].jpg

20221105_110210[1].jpg

Hopkinsforestry

Badlands
First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & jeep Grand Cherokee lorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my Badlands Sasquatch was built on 10/6 and all online trackers say its "In Transit" or "Shipped". But my dealer doesn't see a railcar number. So 2 weeks ago the dealership looked into it and it came back that it's "Off site" waiting on a train car as they are in short supply. My dealer has received other broncos built just before and just after mine. She thinks something happened to my Bronco and Fords not being upfront. So frustrating to be so close and so far away. Wish Ford would just be upfront.

image.jpg

Mad Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Shes here! 633 days from initial reservation. My dealer was right on point with the price protection, I paid MSRP. 2022 Base Sasquatch with 2.7, no tow package. Some light modifications to come, nothing crazy. Can't wait to get her out and put some miles on her.
Ford Bronco Build week 10/3/22 Group image

Love the color! I have the same color coming in a 4 door Wildtrak that is shipped. I should be able to pick it up on Thursday.

Sponsored

Mad Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The tracker says my Bronco is shipped! Didn't get an email so called the dealer and they said it will be here in Boise tomorrow. Hopefully pick it up Thursday!

lewishamilton

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Picked up on October 25. I still can't believe everything went this well from Production to Deliver.

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Beautiful color!

Hope they can replace the hood and the grill can come on time. Almost there!

LewisHamilton,

I am hoping for first part of December. They said the hood would likely be the end of November, but maybe it will arrive in a more timely fashion, but I am not going to get my hopes up.
I bought a Raptor graphic for the side and hood (just the word, no designs) and I may have them installed while I wait.

sbonomo

Wildtrak
First Name
stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3/F-150 XL eco beast
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was just notified that the dealer has my WT. Of course i am out of town and won't be able to pick it up until the following week but i am excited! Pics to come in a week!
Sponsored