Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I've been stuck in Willard OH since OCT 28th delivery to Blue Island Ill (Future stop) keeps getting pushed every day, final destination central coast California

Mine still says Estimated Delivery 10/25/2022 - 10/31/2022. If shipped it's less than 6 hours from here.........
Sponsored

LCDRBronco24

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Build week 10/3/22 Group image0

Dealer sent me a message this morning. Confirmed delivery!

sbonomo

Wildtrak
First Name
stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M3/F-150 XL eco beast
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
well I just receive the following email from Ford. They are lucky that they hit a home run with this particular model or most people would have walked by now. So frustrating.

THE ESTIMATED ARRIVAL DATE OF YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN UPDATED.
Dear Stuart Bonomo,

To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Bronco™ Wildtrak™ is delivered to Jones Ford Verde Valley. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of October 26, 2022, and November 1, 2022, has been updated to between November 19, 2022, and November 25, 2022.

Your dealer will contact you to arrange the delivery and pickup details regarding your new vehicle.

Thank you.

sbonomo

Wildtrak
First Name
stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine got put on Dirt Mountain. Stating no railcars to put it on. 2 years almost and it's built but can't get to the west coast
Looks like i am in the same boat.....I wish i could fly out and drive it back myself!

Sponsored

Mad Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Bronco was supposed to have been delivered here to Boise sometime between Oct. 25-31. Got the dreaded your delivery date has been changed from Ford. Now my estimated delivery is sometime between Nov. 10-16th. It has to go by rail from Illinois to Salt Lake and then truck to Boise. I will be shocked if I get it in this new time frame.

Hopkinsforestry

Badlands
First Name
Paula
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 & jeep Grand Cherokee lorado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco was supposed to have been delivered here to Boise sometime between Oct. 25-31. Got the dreaded your delivery date has been changed from Ford. Now my estimated delivery is sometime between Nov. 10-16th. It has to go by rail from Illinois to Salt Lake and then truck to Boise. I will be shocked if I get it in this new time frame.
Mine has to go by rail to Kent Washington then truck to Morton. I still have not received the email that it's delayed. Ford still says it'll be delivered this week. But I know better.

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just FYI, the Bronco6G tracker still shows awaiting shipment, but Ford Tracker says shipped on all browsers and on phone. The reservation tracking still shows 10/31.
It's less than six hour drive via convoy from MAP so I'll be heading to Stephens this evening!

Sponsored

sbonomo

Wildtrak
First Name
stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine has shown shipped since early October as well. I would drive anywhere until you verify that it is at the dealership ready to go.

PaulMedik

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.valleysportspics.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
My dealer just called with good news and bad news; good news is my Raptor arrived, bad news is the trucking company damaged it during transport. They creased the hood and broke the grill and both have to be replaced. End of month for hood replacement to arrive.
It really bites that everyone is delayed due to shipping and the shipping company gets paid regardless.

Mad Irishman

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My sales rep just emailed. They got the 72 hour notice that my Bronco will be there. That should put it there on Monday hopefully.

RichardB

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My sales rep just emailed. They got the 72 hour notice that my Bronco will be there. That should put it there on Monday hopefully.
Hooray for us Idaho boys..... must not be on the same train. Still waiting to ship.
Sponsored