First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So according to the spreadsheet only 1 of the 11/4 blends has gotten a built status.
Sponsored

Bimjoker

Black Diamond
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper s & Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
11/3 blend date and I’ve been stuck in production so I just was talking to the Ford chat and she said that it’s in production and microchip at plant on hold. So I guess that means they’re waiting on the microchip and it will be shipped. ETA Dec 3.

MikeWz

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
11/3 blend date and I’ve been stuck in production so I just was talking to the Ford chat and she said that it’s in production and microchip at plant on hold. So I guess that means they’re waiting on the microchip and it will be shipped. ETA Dec 3.
Sounds like a few of us are in the same boat. Maybe awaiting a shipment of microchips 🤷‍♂️

Ellager Eened

Outer Banks
First Name
RR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

11/4 blend here, 6/942 and have been listed as “in production” since 10/28. I just spoke with Ford chat and they just told me that my Bronco is “undergoing the Production phase of Assembly awaiting the Micro Chip installation at this time.” and that once the chip has been installed then the vehicle will be marked for release. The ETA to my dealer in Madison, Wi is 11/21-11/27 but I’m not holding my breath.
Maybe we will be on the same truck. I've been Built since 11/07

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds like a few of us are in the same boat. Maybe awaiting a shipment of microchips 🤷‍♂️
This is exactly what I started thinking the other day checking the 11/7 build week, basically a ghost town over there. Fingers crossed for y'all. I hope it gets sorted quick.

Sponsored

Willhunt4food

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Firebird; 1981 CJ7; 1990 K5; 2007 Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did your modules ever show and get a tear tag? Can the modules be turned on without microchips?

nbanks33

Badlands
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Had an 11/3 blend date 747/829. Modules and Tear Tag popped a few days later but then have just been sitting In Production.

Just confirmed with Ford chat that we're in a Microchip Hold. Asked when they were expected to receive more chips and response received was "There is no listed ETA outside of the one provided with status."

So just sitting "In Production" although Ford somehow says ETA for delivery is 11/16 - 11/22 which seems pretty impossible but that's all the info I've got for now.

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got call today fro dealer, Bronco arrived!!! Salesman said I should have it by Wednesday, So excited!!! Build date and blend date 10/31/22
nice!

Sponsored

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Had an 11/3 blend date 747/829. Modules and Tear Tag popped a few days later but then have just been sitting In Production.

Just confirmed with Ford chat that we're in a Microchip Hold. Asked when they were expected to receive more chips and response received was "There is no listed ETA outside of the one provided with status."

So just sitting "In Production" although Ford somehow says ETA for delivery is 11/16 - 11/22 which seems pretty impossible but that's all the info I've got for now.
Did you specifically ask them if there is a chip hold? Or were you given the standard “ Your vehicle is produced in production status, eta is xx” This is concerning but not surprised.

cerberos213

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2 Door Badlands Sasquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So according to the spreadsheet only 1 of the 11/4 blends has gotten a built status.
I’m 112/942 and I’ve been built for a few days. Shows shipped now, but no rail information. 2 door, lux, badlands, roof rack. So if there was a microchip I’d think I’d be held up as well.

A51Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Geoffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford FX4, 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got call today fro dealer, Bronco arrived!!! Salesman said I should have it by Wednesday, So excited!!! Build date and blend date 10/31/22
Congrats MAN!!!

ssqch

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Getting close!!! Blend 11/1, modules on 11/2, shipped 11/8, have been following the journey (fun!) after getting rail car number from dealer, TTGX715891, Norfolk and Southern (intermodal transport, meaning rail, then truck, 2 modes of transportation), 800-497-2919, press 2 (tracing), press 8849# (TTGX), then 715891#, it will then tell you the location. Sometimes it doesn't work properly, just keep at it. You can find the rail map and follow it:

http://www.nscorp.com/content/dam/nscorp/maps/2016-system-map-print.pdf

Sometimes it tells you a location, other times it tells you what scanner it went past as it was moving (no location, but at least you know it's moving). I'm in Richmond, VA. It started in a rail yard for almost 2 days near Dearborn, MI (Canton, MI), next day Bellevue, OH, sat there for 20 hrs, then Portsmouth, OH in 1 day, then sat there for 12 hours, and today left Portsmouth and is now, at 11:00 PM, near Roanoke, VA. Hopefully will get to Petersburg, VA tomorrow and get offloaded to a truck Wednesday, delivered Thursday!!! Ford gave me an estimated delivery window of 11/16-11/22. 528 days so far......

nbanks33

Badlands
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you specifically ask them if there is a chip hold? Or were you given the standard “ Your vehicle is produced in production status, eta is xx” This is concerning but not surprised.
No I did not ask about the Chip Hold. They provided that without me asking and added into the piece about being In Production.
Sponsored