Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is @Administrator approved. I know we are all excited for the new Bronco. I for one, cannot wait to get my hands on one and really put it through some paces here in Utah. I’m dying to redo the Pony Express in one. I think ripping those historic trails would be spectacular in a Bronco. But that doesn’t mean everything is roses and clovers. There are still a few things I’m not so found of. This is that list.
10 Things I Hate About The New Ford Bronco
You should cancel if you hate it so much
Sponsored

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
no way theres no rear ac in the back what the actual hell, people who will ride with me in summer where i live will burn alive

how is this possible

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

no way theres no rear ac in the back what the actual hell, people who will ride with me in summer where i live will burn alive

how is this possible
Just a point of clarification - the 2-dr has no rear A/C vents. The floor vents mentioned in this thread is only on the 4-dr.

jntaylor1701

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco II Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks for the video. I cant believe that I never saw how small the rear wiper was till you showed the pic of a dirty rear glass.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the video. I cant believe that I never saw how small the rear wiper was till you showed the pic of a dirty rear glass.
I can't believe this is an issue. I assume it's the same 10" one on the Sport, which is the same as the Escape. As others have mentioned, without having the wiper hanging over the top of the vehicle when it's vertical, or somehow breaking the laws of physics, I don't think they can install a larger wiper.

Maybe the aftermarket can figure out one that sweeps from side to side on a long cable system for those that really need it.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
In the accessory catalog are 2 different seat covers made specifically for bronco seats. I am going this route for my wildtrak.

My biggest beef with the Bronco... Seats! Wish solid black was available in the Wildtrack

Last edited:

dmenace

Wildtrak
First Name
DMENACE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150/ MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In the accessory catalog are 2 different sets covers made specifically for bronco seats. I am going this route for my wildtrak.
You have a link for the accessory catalog?

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Last edited:

MadMan4BamaNATL

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Were you and I the only ones to point out/notice that he used fleshlight instead of flashlight repeatedly. Even in further comments? 😂
Guess I'll just have to get me one of these fleshlights..... you know, for when I'm sitting in traffic and such. Helps you see better (or more clearly). Ha ha! :LOL:

Sponsored

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Were you and I the only ones to point out/notice that he used fleshlight instead of flashlight repeatedly. Even in further comments? 😂
Have you googled Fleshlight yet? Go straight to the images.

jntaylor1701

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco II Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I can't believe this is an issue. I assume it's the same 10" one on the Sport, which is the same as the Escape. As others have mentioned, without having the wiper hanging over the top of the vehicle when it's vertical, or somehow breaking the laws of physics, I don't think they can install a larger wiper.

Maybe the aftermarket can figure out one that sweeps from side to side on a long cable system for those that really need it.
Its not an "issue" per say. I just did not realize how small it was and the section that it would clean. If my rear window got that coated my mud, I would just wash it by hand.

wilbersk

Raptor
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford's white knights will be along to defend the Blue Oval's integrity so brace yourself. But if we are being honest with ourselves, Ford dropped the ball on certain issues that have been discussed before. One of your items was the rear A/C vents. You made the point, but you didn't spike the proverbial football. The 2-dr buyers don't even get a mold trap for the rear passengers.
What do you mean by a “mold trap”?

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unless you mean you want a physical handle linked with a cable, the electronic parking brake acts as an emergency brake. (It will apply force in a smooth and controlled manner to bring the vehicle to a stop without locking the wheels.)

Only requirement would be that you would still need electrical power... if you lose electrical power you'd still have some hydraulic force with your regular brakes.

If you lose both electrical power and hydraulic brakes, well, then you've got an extreme fringe case of "bad times."
Maybe @Rambler did not see "Sinner"?
That hand brake is a big part of the plot.
The Negative: Future psychological thrillers will not be able to use a similar scene.
The Positive: Vehicles, in general will be safer.
Sponsored