Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got off chat with Ford:

I am showing your vehicle is in production and showing it is waiting for the microchip at the plant on hold. I show an estimated delivery date of December 2, 2022. With your VIN and order code, you can start tracking your vehicle order at: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
Please reach out to your selling dealership if you would like to request further details.
I received the same response on chat and eta of Nov 27 - Dec 3rd.
Sponsored

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just spoke with Ford chat and the bullshit games continue. Instead of an estimated delivery date, they gave an estimated shipping date. Really Ford? That makes me think that they have NO CLUE when these things will actually arrive and they are resorting to word play with semantics to make the situation appear less than the mess it is.

My initial EDD was Dec 14. Now, that’s my estimated shipping date, putting the Bronco’s arrival sometime in January 2023 if anyone wants to believe that. Basically a 3 week bump.

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The estimated dates they give seem to just push out as week goes by. It is probably the date assuming our vehicles were fully built, chipped and ready to ship. And since they no rhyme or reason to how chip hold vehicles get completed, it’s pretty useless….

With that being said, chat told me I’m still on chip hold but now with no ETA lol. So who knows.

Wgchrs

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX, '17 Flex, '15 Mazda3, '97 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Checked the tracker this morning: 🎉

Welcome
Your 2022 Bronco Outer Banks has been "Built" and is currently awaiting shipment.

Built
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.

PMD526

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 corvette, 2020 c-class
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Tracker just updated to shipped!

Sponsored

N2Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Checked the tracker this morning: 🎉

Welcome
Your 2022 Bronco Outer Banks has been "Built" and is currently awaiting shipment.

Built
Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle.
Congrats! what was your place in line from the window sticker?

Wgchrs

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX, '17 Flex, '15 Mazda3, '97 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
280/1072 if I'm looking at it correctly

yvjajamy

Outer Banks
First Name
Yvette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s almost time!
47CAD6F0-4CA1-400E-9335-1004EDBE9ACB.jpeg
What I I find interesting is a lot of what I'm seeing for this build week is they are 2 Doors. I feel like we were all bumped to the very end of production for whatever reason. My 2 Door shows shipped w/ estimated delivery date of 12/8-14. I'm on the West Coast so I'm just hoping to get it in 2022!

Sponsored

Wtrakfan

Wildtrak
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse and Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks!! I am 877/1072, that means I still have some hope to be built soon, stuck in production....
I’m 349 of 1072 with a blend date of 11/9. WT with towing and Lux. Still shows in production as of tonight. What’s comical is that I chatted with Ford this afternoon and they still project my delivery this Saturday. We’ll see.

MizzouBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m 349 of 1072 with a blend date of 11/9. WT with towing and Lux. Still shows in production as of tonight. What’s comical is that I chatted with Ford this afternoon and they still project my delivery this Saturday. We’ll see.
I'm 357 base hard top with no other accessories and an 11/10 blend date, chat said yesterday the same ETA as before, so either they don't know or things are progressing.
Sponsored