WilVis

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
11/09 blend and modules and tear tag are up! Now if they can get the train on the way!

Bronco for Christmas is seeming more likely.
Sponsored

Vcastag

Outer Banks
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got my sticker. Fingers crossed. šŸ¤ž
Ford Bronco 11/7/22 Build Week w/ Spreadsheet 17FE4CE9-4732-48A8-B341-608EADBBBCC1

mustanggarage

Badlands
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 65 mustang, 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my blend date is today, and the modules are a popping lol. it looks like this thing is actually going to get built. now on to the next hurdle waiting for shipping!

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone with modules and a tear tag get a built notification? Or anything lol

Sponsored

Mudd

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still "in production" but modules populated overnight. Blend date was yesterday.

69rancherogt

Raptor
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 1969 Ranchero GT, 1964 F350, 1964 Galax
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just had the tear tag pop up after no movement for 2 days with 11/9 blend date. BCM mods show but still no PCM mods.

VFLinATL

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No built or shipping yet

69rancherogt

Raptor
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 1969 Ranchero GT, 1964 F350, 1964 Galax
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@VFLinATL Good Luck!! I know you had your tear tag the other day

thecaptain

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still "in production" as of Nov. 10, but modules have popped. Now I've got to decide whether I want to go to the trouble of trying to track it once it's in the "shipment" phase.

Oh, and some questions about "tear tags." What are they and what do they signify? How does one go about finding one's "tear tag"? TIA

Sponsored

Brak101

Badlands
First Name
Brak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still "in production" as of Nov. 10, but modules have popped. Now I've got to decide whether I want to go to the trouble of trying to track it once it's in the "shipment" phase.

Oh, and some questions about "tear tags." What are they and what do they signify? How does one go about finding one's "tear tag"? TIA
found this on the mache forum, and it rings true with what Iā€™m seeing elsewhere:

ā€œTear Tag: A tag with a combination of four letters and numbers that can be used to identify the calibration contained in a Ford, Lincoln or Mercury PCM. At the vehicle assembly plant the tear tag is placed in an obvious location such as the inside edge of the driver's door, the A or B pillar, the shock tower, or the radiator support.ā€

Iā€™m not sure why itā€™s a thing when tracking a build. I donā€™t think it means anything, other than modules are being installed and configuredI almost suspect itā€™s a superstitious thing that someone once indicated it means your build is complete, but I donā€™t see how that is so.

You can get the details by going to:

https://ordertrack.app

then put in your order number and VIN. In there, there will be a link to see your modules (another ford site that you will put in your VIN again)

njvixen

Black Diamond
First Name
camilla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Blend date of 11/10, 496/704. No modules yet. Hopefully they update overnight.

My dealership is 25 miles from MAP. It would be nice if I could pick it up next weekend!
We're in line together :) I'm #468/704. Been waiting a looooooooooong time for this dang Bronco!! Hoping it updates overnight.

thecaptain

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
found this on the mache forum, and it rings true with what Iā€™m seeing elsewhere:

ā€œTear Tag: A tag with a combination of four letters and numbers that can be used to identify the calibration contained in a Ford, Lincoln or Mercury PCM. At the vehicle assembly plant the tear tag is placed in an obvious location such as the inside edge of the driver's door, the A or B pillar, the shock tower, or the radiator support.ā€

Iā€™m not sure why itā€™s a thing when tracking a build. I donā€™t think it means anything, other than modules are being installed and configuredI almost suspect itā€™s a superstitious thing that someone once indicated it means your build is complete, but I donā€™t see how that is so.

You can get the details by going to:

https://ordertrack.app

then put in your order number and VIN. In there, there will be a link to see your modules (another ford site that you will put in your VIN again)
Thank you.

njvixen

Black Diamond
First Name
camilla
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like this is truly, actually happening. I thought this day would never come. July 2020 reservation holder. Bumped from build date 10/24 to 11/7. OH lucky 7!!!! Blend date 11/10. Let's see what happens with shipping ;)

Attachments

mustanggarage

Badlands
First Name
chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150, 65 mustang, 71 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I couldn't stand it any longer, the modules populated thursday, but no pcm modules. and no sign it was completed. so I went on ford chat.

this is what they told me.

The vehicle has been produced as of Nov-10-2022 with an ETA between 12/2 -12/8. Please feel free to check updates on our website https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
Sponsored