First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A tad confused this morning. The Ford Tracker is showing shipped, with an ETA of 8-14 December. I'm 6 hours away tops. The App is "Status temporarily unavailable". Still no PCM modules.
Hmm. I’d take that as good news? Did you get any indication of a chip hold from the chat? I’m not 100% sure we should see anything under PCM, I didn’t remember when my f-150 was built when I was tracking it.
Sponsored

PMD526

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 corvette, 2020 c-class
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ordertrack app is also saying “status unavailable” for me but the ford tracker still says in production and I’m still on micro chip at plant hold according to chat. So maybe just some issue with ordertrack?

69rancherogt

Raptor
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F350, 1969 Ranchero GT, 1964 F350, 1964 Galax
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I just got off the phone with Ford chat. They confirmed that I am on a chip hold also. RIP!!!

Last edited:

Mudd

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hmm. I’d take that as good news? Did you get any indication of a chip hold from the chat? I’m not 100% sure we should see anything under PCM, I didn’t remember when my f-150 was built when I was tracking it.
Chat is telling me exactly what I'm seeing on the Ford Tracker. Still no status showing on the app. I specifically asked about a chip hold and was told she doesn't have access to that information, which is strange because everyone else has no problem with that. It's a small dealership, so could be the shipper is waiting for a full truck.

Brak101

Badlands
First Name
Brak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not 100% sure we should see anything under PCM, I didn’t remember when my f-150 was built when I was tracking it.
I agree about the PCMs. Looked on some other Ford forums, and I think the UI is just confusing. The table shows both PCM and BCE modules, if what I read is true... I am no "module expert", though. Until someone shows me a table under the PCM header, I don't believe that they have their own table.

Last edited:

Sponsored

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This is our second Bronco order and our first was an absolute disaster of a shit show from Ford. If I recall, our PCM modules never populated on the first build, but our Bronco sat on Dirt Mountain for 6 months between January and July of this year before the rock stars finished and delivered it this past August. When it arrived, the soft top wasn't aligned, and a couple of door seals had to be replaced, which really makes us wonder what else is hidden and hasn't caused an issue yet.

I just talked with Ford chat and so far, our December 14 EDD is still holding, and our dealer just confirmed that we do not have a chip hold on our current build. Blend Date of 11/10 with EDD of December 14.

Mudd

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Blazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just talked with Ford chat and so far, our December 14 EDD is still holding, and our dealer just confirmed that we do not have a chip hold on our current build. Blend Date of 11/10 with EDD of December 14.
Same Blend date and same Estimated Delivery as me. Maybe there's hope.

yvjajamy

Outer Banks
First Name
Yvette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

0⁰
I talked w/ Ford Rep this am and she stated it's "built, ready to ship but there is a microchip hold" she also stated it's expected to ship 12/8-14. So it's as clear as mud, like this entire process has been.

Adam80

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same on mine -built, waiting to ship and on chip hold. They rushed to get the 22's "built" and now we wait.... hopefully not for months on Ice Mountain. Ridiculous.

VFLinATL

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Now I have a chance to buy a Badlands SAS Lux from the same dealer that he has now for MSRP instead of waiting but it is almost $20K more and Silver. I don't really 4 wheel but it is really tempting.....

Sponsored

yvjajamy

Outer Banks
First Name
Yvette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Same on mine -built, waiting to ship and on chip hold. They rushed to get the 22's "built" and now we wait.... hopefully not for months on Ice Mountain. Ridiculous.
Let's all hope not another Ice Mountain fiasco!

WilVis

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Dealer in Utah called me for the first time this afternoon asking if I still wanted my Bronco since it’s taken awhile. Dumb question of course.

He said he is expecting I will be able to pick it up in early December. He’s going to update me again next week.

yvjajamy

Outer Banks
First Name
Yvette
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is our second Bronco order and our first was an absolute disaster of a shit show from Ford. If I recall, our PCM modules never populated on the first build, but our Bronco sat on Dirt Mountain for 6 months between January and July of this year before the rock stars finished and delivered it this past August. When it arrived, the soft top wasn't aligned, and a couple of door seals had to be replaced, which really makes us wonder what else is hidden and hasn't caused an issue yet.

Where were you in order on the 11/10 blend date? I was 132/704. Just curious is you were earlier in the line up as you do not have a microchip hold.

MizzouBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where were you in order on the 11/10 blend date? I was 132/704. Just curious is you were earlier in the line up as you do not have a microchip hold.
I’m in the 350’s, so I guess there’s a chance I don’t get it this year after all.

JB4Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So does anyone have any information about average wait times while in chip hold? Are we looking at a couple weeks? Couple months, another ice/dirt mountain?.
Sponsored