Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My blend was 12/19, I usually don't get lucky but I think I did on this part!
congrats!

So I wonder how many from the 12/12 group still have yet to receive their trucks?
Blend date was 12/13. Status still shows ā€œIn Productionā€

Ford chat says its on a chip hold. Dealer told me ā€œIn Quality Assuranceā€ - my guess is something failed they have been waiting for a chip.

ā€¦

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Blend date was 12/13. Status still shows ā€œIn Productionā€

Ford chat says its on a chip hold. Dealer told me ā€œIn Quality Assuranceā€ - my guess is something failed they have been waiting for a chip.

ā€¦
I too have a WildTrak. Blend date December 15. It should be delivered to the dealer on Monday. Itā€™s sitting in the train yard 30 minutes away.

Which options did you have on yours? Wondering what the holdup is?

mikeutexas

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I too have a WildTrak. Blend date December 15. It should be delivered to the dealer on Monday. Itā€™s sitting in the train yard 30 minutes away.

Which options did you have on yours? Wondering what the holdup is?
Mine (gift for my wife) is WT mid package with hard top. I have read before that vehicles failing QA and requiring rework can take time.

Maybe they batch up repairs rather than reallocate parts in a way that disrupts scheduled production linesā€¦just speculation

Each time I ask the Ford chat for status, I get a slightly different answer, though last week I heard that the build should complete 1/26.

Letā€™s see!

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine (gift for my wife) is WT mid package with hard top. I have read before that vehicles failing QA and requiring rework can take time.

Maybe they batch up repairs rather than reallocate parts in a way that disrupts scheduled production linesā€¦just speculation

Each time I ask the Ford chat for status, I get a slightly different answer, though last week I heard that the build should complete 1/26.

Letā€™s see!
I know it sucks, but count your blessings and be patient. The WildTrak (23 model year) is a fantastic buy with the new suspension, tie rods, steering rack, etc. Theyā€™re probably not going to be available until 24 given the restraints. Yours is built, waiting for parts, and it will be home soon.

Sponsored

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My truck is also in the rail yard waiting to be picked up by the dealership that is like ten minutes away. Maybe it happen on Monday or maybe not.
Its hard to get a straight answer from Ford or the dealership šŸ˜¤

JackTripper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Enough
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My truck is also in the rail yard waiting to be picked up by the dealership that is like ten minutes away. Maybe it happen on Monday or maybe not.
Its hard to get a straight answer from Ford or the dealership šŸ˜¤
At this point, I think itā€™s out of Fordā€™s hands. The most reliable information will come from your dealer.

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At this point, I think itā€™s out of Fordā€™s hands. The most reliable information will come from your dealer.
My dealer says that FOMOCO dictates what vehicle gets picked up from the rail yard and when šŸ¤”

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer says that FOMOCO dictates what vehicle gets picked up from the rail yard and when šŸ¤”
My dealer stated this too. I think the dealers that schedule their own trucks are in the more rural areas. High density areas share trucks and don't have control of the system.

khudgi

Wildtrak
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 XLT 4x4 CC / 2023 F350 CC LAR 4x4 PS 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yes going to install fog lights. Still trying to decide which ones.
Yes going to install fog lights. Still trying to decide which ones.
I installed the RC triple fog lights with amber DRL and their ditch lights. Seem like a quality product for the price.
I have put on about 1500 miles so far, loving it!!!

4E2ADA73-AE5B-4EB7-A478-598253749D2C.jpeg

Sponsored

mikeutexas

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know it sucks, but count your blessings and be patient. The WildTrak (23 model year) is a fantastic buy with the new suspension, tie rods, steering rack, etc. Theyā€™re probably not going to be available until 24 given the restraints. Yours is built, waiting for parts, and it will be home soon.
Yes and definitely grateful to have made the window for a 23 WT. But as they say, donā€™t count your Broncos until they are homeā€¦.

Being this close, I expect to see it in Feb sometime.

GreyZ

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Today marks two weeks of my bronco sitting at the Railyard waiting for a truck to pick it up. Dealer says they are trying but have not updates from the trucking company. It was quicker to get from michigan to NOLA by rail than from Nola to the dealership in Baton Rouge...
Sponsored