Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

no WS here yet either but still maintaining a 12/12/22 build week and a build date of 12/17. Of course this is the info presented to me and not sure how much faith I have in it!
Oh I definitely agree. Not to mention I was originally a 12/15 build date. Kinda weird, but we will see how this all plays out soon hopefully. I havent recieved a push production letter yet so that's good.

I agree on both accounts. Not having full faith till it says produced, or it's sitting in my driveway
Sponsored

ShittinBritts

Outer Banks
First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Production date just pushed from 12/16 to 12/19. Friday to Monday so not a huge deal, but still.

If you have your VIN, I recommend you ask your dealer to sign you up for VINview. I'm now getting real time updates texted to my phone that I can't see through any of the trackers (or at least ones that I have found).

Ogre

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 BD 2dr 7MT CG, '18 Indian Chieftain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just tried using the Microsoft Edge InPrivate browser tab and the Ford vehicle tracking website actually worked!! Chrome private tab still doesn't work.

It doesn't show the build week though. Luckily Ford chat confirmed it's still being built next week. Now to decide on a tow Hitch.... stupid production constraints.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

sooooooooo
I thought I would try an afternoon update using the chat. I was informed that I was entered into the ford processing system and would be scheduled during the next available build week. Awesome sounds like I got bumped. I asked why I was bumped and i received a canned / scripted response. The whole conversation felt artificial and I suspected the ford rep was unable to give me the proper info(or that they were even a real person)

I decided to call and spoke with someone who said my build date was moved from the 17th(Saturday) to the 15th. Her response to the WS is likely going out on the 15th. So I want to believe her over the chat but I dunno.

I took some screen grabs of the convo - if anyone knows of a way / setting to request chat histories instead of me taking multiple screen grabs let me know. taking multiple grabs and stitching together is not hard, but when you are already frustrated it only adds to the early demise of my keyboard

ok rant over - maybe I get built next week, maybe some other week after that I don't know anymore lol.

Ford Bronco 12/12/2022 build week with spreadsheet 1670540874253

Sponsored

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

sooooooooo
I thought I would try an afternoon update using the chat. I was informed that I was entered into the ford processing system and would be scheduled during the next available build week. Awesome sounds like I got bumped. I asked why I was bumped and i received a canned / scripted response. The whole conversation felt artificial and I suspected the ford rep was unable to give me the proper info(or that they were even a real person)

I decided to call and spoke with someone who said my build date was moved from the 17th(Saturday) to the 15th. Her response to the WS is likely going out on the 15th. So I want to believe her over the chat but I dunno.

I took some screen grabs of the convo - if anyone knows of a way / setting to request chat histories instead of me taking multiple screen grabs let me know. taking multiple grabs and stitching together is not hard, but when you are already frustrated it only adds to the early demise of my keyboard

ok rant over - maybe I get built next week, maybe some other week after that I don't know anymore lol.

Ford Bronco 12/12/2022 build week with spreadsheet 1670540874253
When I contacted chat today they gave me my production date. You could try again and see if someone else tells you something different.

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just tried using the Microsoft Edge InPrivate browser tab and the Ford vehicle tracking website actually worked!! Chrome private tab still doesn't work.

It doesn't show the build week though. Luckily Ford chat confirmed it's still being built next week. Now to decide on a tow Hitch.... stupid production constraints.
Black diamond without tow as well.

AKcyn

Big Bend
First Name
Cindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Durango
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
no WS here yet either but still maintaining a 12/12/22 build week and a build date of 12/17. Of course this is the info presented to me and not sure how much faith I have in it!
Same build week and no WS too.

Ewebster

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
sooooooooo

1670540874253.png
So thats what I thought was weird about mine. When I message Ford Chat yesterday they told me my production date had moved from Dec 15 to Dec 13. I dont know what to believe anymore. Oh and still no window sticker.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

aww booo - seems order track is done
anyone know what happened?
Ford Bronco 12/12/2022 build week with spreadsheet 1670594709031

Sponsored

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

aww booo - seems order track is done
anyone know what happened?
Ford Bronco 12/12/2022 build week with spreadsheet 1670594709031
The guy built it to mainly track his own Bronco. He probably lost interest since he got his Bronco.

Ewebster

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still no window sticker but found out my bronco has officially moved into production. When I spoke to Ford Marketing she said she wasn't able to access the window sticker on her side either. Told me to give it a few more days. Kind of weird tho. But glad to be finally getting a move on with he process.

Screenshot_20221209-122932_Samsung Internet.jpg

samdogg87

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still no window sticker but found out my bronco has officially moved into production. When I spoke to Ford Marketing she said she wasn't able to access the window sticker on her side either. Told me to give it a few more days. Kind of weird tho. But glad to be finally getting a move on with he process.

Ford Bronco 12/12/2022 build week with spreadsheet Screenshot_20221209-122932_Samsung Internet
same boat, confirmed multiple times with Ford that i have a build date of 12/13 but still no window sticker, just checked the tracker for the 5th time today and sure enough it shows in production now like yours. Love that it says check out your window sticker now and still nothing 😂

Ewebster

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
same boat, confirmed multiple times with Ford that i have a build date of 12/13 but still no window sticker, just checked the tracker for the 5th time today and sure enough it shows in production now like yours. Love that it says check out your window sticker now and still nothing 😂
It's just great isn't it. 🙃 Way to go Ford. They really need to get it together. I wouldnt be surprised if my Bronco gets here and I still don't have the WS.

scottfwalter

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OMG it's happening, albeit without a window sticker like many of you