OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone in Texas, specifically Houston, heard anything concrete on shipping? The tracker shows built on 12/8 and I got the built email on 12/10, but everything still says they are arranging shipment. Estimated window of 12/27-1/2 holding steady.

Also, are most people going in to their dealers to finalize everything before hand or just once it shows up?
My dealer told me there was nothing to do until it shows up. I don’t understand since if I use alternate financing they require a sales document to cut a check. I’d rather not go to dealer twice but it doesn’t make sense to me. I wasn’t planning on bringing a bag of cash and dispersing.
Sponsored

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer told me there was nothing to do until it shows up. I don’t understand since if I use alternate financing they require a sales document to cut a check. I’d rather not go to dealer twice but it doesn’t make sense to me. I wasn’t planning on bringing a bag of cash and dispersing.
That's where I was confused as well. I got approved for loans from a couple places already so that I have some options besides dealer financing, but this is my first car purchase from a dealership so I'm new to this entire process.

brycedan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlans Lux Tow Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/9 Blend - Tear Tag showed up overnight. Tracker says Built, estimated delivery 1/7 - 1/13/23 :cry:. No email yet.

At least this long journey has a finish line now.
12/9 Blend date for me. Tear Tag Showed up this morning for me. Tracker still says production. I hope that it will get a Built status by end of the day.

It has been a long journey indeed. Ordered a 21 and getting a 23. But happy that is coming to an end.

kallanm

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
12/9 Blend date. 12/13 Modules 'popped', today showing as 'Built' and estimated delivery to Los Angeles, CA 1/1/23 -1/7/23.
It's gonna be a great New Year!!!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah until the vehicle is at the dealer, your kind of in a holding pattern. I did my pre approval financing (external) last week and have a rate lock for a set amount that the dealer wont be able to match. Once it gets to the dealer, you will have to get a bill of sale for the lender. Now I know that amount can very depending on some things, but in my case I did my loan for x down and what the base amount should be with taxes/fees applied. Anything else I do on top of that I will just do out of pocket. I am not rolling in extra warranty cost as I will purchase that separate. These days, a dealer can do all of it without you being physically at the dealer so that should cut down to only one trip to pick it up. Obviously if your just going to go through the dealer for everything, its a simple one trip.

Sponsored

darthmario

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Has anyone in Texas, specifically Houston, heard anything concrete on shipping? The tracker shows built on 12/8 and I got the built email on 12/10, but everything still says they are arranging shipment. Estimated window of 12/27-1/2 holding steady.

Also, are most people going in to their dealers to finalize everything before hand or just once it shows up?
I don't have a firm delivery date yet, but my dealer just gave me the rail car # today and estimate is 12/22 - 12/28 to Buda, TX (outside Austin). I did get the shipped status on the reservation page on 12/9 I think. I never got an email about it. I actually haven't gotten any emails on status since I put in the 2023 order. Just been refreshing the pages daily to see status :D

I did ask them about next steps, but pretty much will do what I can to get a better rate before hand and finalizing everything the day I pick it up.

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No to either of those on my end. Just showed up at the dealer about 24 hours after the pizza tracker changed to "Shipped." [Convoy so shipping was super quick] Seems like the "birthday" photos might not be a thing anymore. I haven't seen any from 2023's yet.
Just got birthday photo!

B275BC24-BC0D-4B7F-91E5-ADA6B853AFFD.jpeg

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/9 Blend date for me. Tear Tag Showed up this morning for me. Tracker still says production. I hope that it will get a Built status by end of the day.

It has been a long journey indeed. Ordered a 21 and getting a 23. But happy that is coming to an end.
Mine was 12/01 blend date, still in production due to microchip hold...

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My blend date was 12/9 and it still says in production as the status. I checked the modules and it does look like there is information there..some blanks but info there. So now I wait for built and shipped? Thanks for all the great info!
mine was 12/01 still in production until now.. talked with dealer and ford chat, its on chip hold

Sponsored

Bigdeer2000

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
12/9 blend date. Modules showed up today. Wildtrak lux. hope to get built info soon.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
mine was 12/01 still in production until now.. talked with dealer and ford chat, its on chip hold
Does the status still say in production?

Jdmandtacos

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Modules came in yesterday 12/13, Tear Tag Today 12/14 - Still "In Production"

12/5 Build with Merge date of 12/9 - So a bit behind there.
2 door Wildtrak, Lux Package with Modular Bumpers.

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

when was your blend date? did you have lux pack?
Sticker had blend date 12/6- actually built 12/7- modules popped 12/9- shipped via convoy- picked up Monday
BL SAS High package
Sponsored