Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlans Lux Tow Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was 12/01 blend date, still in production due to microchip hold...
That is my fear. I have badlands non sas, manual, lux, and tow. I am afraid that lux is holding it up. However, It looks like there are some people with lux that are getting the "built" status.

BipedCreature

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That is my fear. I have badlands non sas, manual, lux, and tow. I am afraid that lux is holding it up. However, It looks like there are some people with lux that are getting the "built" status.
I have a lux wildtrack and I got the shipped email a couple days ago and in shipped status on the tracker.

Bryan1995

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly, I talked to so many guys and they're all having lux package and they got their assembly line pic and built email, im getting nervous

MotoFish

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called Ford and the gave me 2 price protection numbers $250 or $2845 and said I could only use one number. I will be bringing that info to dealer when I complete sales order. My dealer said there is nothing to do until it arrives at dealer which I find odd..what about the sales order financing etc? I do that when I pick up? I may be using alternate financing, how do I get a check without a sales contract?
I called Ford marketing to check on the PCOs I knew I had and was told mine was for $250 but said I need to speak to dealer for further info. I was also told that PCO was for price protection and it expired Jan 3rd along with one of the other exclusive offers under my name/address. Curious what you find out. Our order is estimated for delivery 12/10-12/16 and we have had no updates related to shipping.

Apparently there are 4 total offers off name/address. I think the other two were for finance offers but the person on the phone referred me to my dealer again.

Sponsored

Badsquatchman

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC and motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great! How did you get the photo? Was it emailed to you or somewhere on the tracking site?
Email was in my Junk mail box- from Ford Motor Company. Same format as the other vehicle production emails I received earlier

Sponsored

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

12/9 Blend. No emails but showing I built now with my delivery estimate between 12/27 and 1/2. 2 door Basequatch

OuterJersey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda, Toyota,VW, Lexus, Triumph, Honda MC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got an email his morning that says it will arrive between Dec 29th and Jan 4th! I got a New Years baby coming!

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got the built email this morning. 12/9 blend 12/13 built. Estimated arrival to Atlanta is Dec27-Jan2

Badlands/Sas/Lux/MIC
Sponsored