Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There’s a couple of awaiting shipment forums and even going back through like October and September build date forums of people still in this built but “awaiting shipment” hell limbo and a lot of people are saying prepare to wait 60-90 days from built date.

BipedCreature

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I am still in shipped status and my delivery range was 12/22-12/28. The train my car was on was “empty” on 12/20 and I haven’t heard anything since. I checked with ford chat to see if that date range was accurate still and she said that it’s now on a convoy to the dealership and should arrive tomorrow! She gave me convoy number and company.

Brandy73

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone being shipped out west? My rail car left O'Fallon's Nebraska on December 22nd at 1 am and there has been no update since. 😢

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Chat keeps telling me my Bronco is at the Michigan Assembly Plant and to check the tracker (like I'm not doing so hourly) when I ask for a railcar number, but my delivery estimate is unchanged from 12/27-1/2 and I got a shipped email on 12/16. I'm in Houston so I highly doubt it would get here that fast if it's still in Michigan.

I'm hoping it's on a train somewhere and they just aren't seeing it rather than my Bronco truly still being in Michigan. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Sponsored

OUSigAlph

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My UP update right now says "Set Off", however no location for days now. The last time I had a location was on 12/21 at "Gateway Yard, IL". I am assuming that has been siting in East St Louis since then - "Roll 'em up!".

They are giving an Estimated Arrival of 12/28 9pm. Is this final destination (OKC), or estimation of a new location(next stop)?

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR Badlands; Genuine Buddy Scooter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Chat keeps telling me my Bronco is at the Michigan Assembly Plant and to check the tracker (like I'm not doing so hourly) when I ask for a railcar number, but my delivery estimate is unchanged from 12/27-1/2 and I got a shipped email on 12/16. I'm in Houston so I highly doubt it would get here that fast if it's still in Michigan.

I'm hoping it's on a train somewhere and they just aren't seeing it rather than my Bronco truly still being in Michigan. Anyone else in a similar situation?
Ford Chat told me my rail car was back at the Chicago Clearing rail yard, which would've been near the start of the journey. However, I've been tracking it since it shipped and it arrived at the final destination today. Best to get the rail car number and track via the links provided in the "Trackers" link at the top of this page for accurate info. Good Luck!

Last edited:

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopfully my Bronco is keeping yours company on their way to Granger
My rail car made it to Omaha, NE today... last stop before being loaded onto the car hauler to Granger! Also heard from the Granger Finance Department, verifying my personal info. So it's getting close! Where are you and @Fedexman1978 in the process?

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My rail car made it to Omaha, NE today... last stop before being loaded onto the car hauler to Granger! Also heard from the Granger Finance Department, verifying my personal info. So it's getting close! Where are you and @Fedexman1978 in the process?
Haven't checked on a location yet today, but I also received the finance dept email, so hoping that is a sign we're getting closer!

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s a couple of awaiting shipment forums and even going back through like October and September build date forums of people still in this built but “awaiting shipment” hell limbo and a lot of people are saying prepare to wait 60-90 days from built date.
Just checked that out, and the most recent poster has a build date of 8/9 and is still waiting.

That realigns my expectations regarding my 12/9 build, to be sure!

Sponsored

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Chat told me my rail car was back at the Chicago Clearing rail yard, which would've been near the start of the journey. However, I've been tracking it since it shipped and it arrived at the final destination today. Best to get the rail car number and track via the links provided in the "Trackers" link at the top of this page for accurate info. Good Luck!
Reached out again and this time they told me I have no railcar assigned, but it's marked as "Shipped from plant". Not sure how there's no railcar if it has shipped, so at this point I'm assuming I'll just get a random call from my dealer when it shows up.

I know where the railyard is where they unload the cars so I'm fighting the urge to drive out there and look for it every day this week.

TD723

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500, 2017 Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Received the same email from Granger finance this morning, I’d be Lying if I said I wasn’t getting excited.

GreatDaneMom

Badlands
First Name
Diana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received the same email from Granger finance this morning, I’d be Lying if I said I wasn’t getting excited.
Awesome! Congrats! I'll be flying in from Atlanta once everything gets firmed up. Maybe I'll see some of my B6G peeps at the dealership!

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

12/21 built not shipped status yet. Estimated Delivery 12/29/2022 - 1/4/2023 via convoy still.

stevebf

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm still "in production", on microchip hold...
Sponsored