First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands 2.7 SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chatted online with Ford yesterday. They told me that my tracker shows built, the bronco has been released to the shipper, & my Bronco is on microchip hold... I said wait a minute, that seems contradictory. They had no response other than to talk to my dealer. I got the built email today as below:

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet 1672327074529

Current status is clear as mud. 🤷‍♂️ The estimate for delivery to my dealer is 1/12-1/16. Standing by and hopefully I'll get a shipped notification/information before too long...
Sponsored

brycedan

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlans Lux Tow Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This wait is the worst. I am happy for all you guys that are getting your broncos.
Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet 1672328536860

OUSigAlph

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

curious for those that have some sort of tracking info(rail car #) provided. is your pizza tracker showing a date under the “shipped” stage with a checkmark?

or is it still showing no date and the white circle even though you have confirmed shipping info?
My shipped dot has no date even though it was in Chicago (rail) on 12/19 and apparently got to OKC late last night.

CCC5

Wildtrak
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My shipped dot has no date even though it was in Chicago (rail) on 12/19 and apparently got to OKC late last night.
How did you find out the shipping information if your tracker shipping dot has not been filled? Last time I chatted with Ford a few days ago they said they had no shipping information.

OUSigAlph

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How did you find out the shipping information if your tracker shipping dot has not been filled? Last time I chatted with Ford a few days ago they said they had no shipping information.
I got a Shipped email on the 15th and waited a few days to call the Marketing hotline. After reading a bunch of the comments here, I was worried that they would have no info. A very helpful lady gave me railcar info, and even the fact that it was in Chicago right then (the Belt Clearing yard).

At that point I followed the instructions in the various threads to watch it leave the Belt yard and then track via the UP phone line. The UP line was a little frustrating since it didn't give the most straight answer. The best that I can tell, it was in E St. Louis for a week, then got picked up last night and is 10 miles from the dealership right now.

Sponsored

slycat67

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 Westy
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This wait is the worst. I am happy for all you guys that are getting your broncos.
Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet 1672328536860

In the same boat, went into production and disappeared... just a crappy way to end a 2+ year ordeal... Southwest, i mean Ford could be a better communicator for sure.

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My delivery date was most recently 12/24-12/30, and Ford Chat told me “it will be at your dealer on the 30th.”

checked with the dealer, they’re seeing 12/27-1/2 (as am I on the back door link) and they noted the status was listed as “Released”

still no shipped email, no assembly line photo

12/9 build

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet crickets

Just checked with Ford since I am at my window for delivery 12/27 - 1/2 , but not in shipped status. its been released and awaiting shipping since the 12/21.

WTFitsBroncoJ

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet crickets

Just checked with Ford since I am at my window for delivery 12/27 - 1/2 , but not in shipped status. its been released and awaiting shipping since the 12/21.
The ETA on my Bronco is 1/29-1/4. I've been expecting either to see the backdoor link changed to shipped or my delivery window pushed back but neither has occurred so far.

I checked with Ford via chat yesterday and they said it's still awaiting shipment. I also asked about a chip hold and they said that it wasn't on a chip hold, then referred me to my dealer for further info. I'll give them a call at some point. Honestly, I'm still kind of hoping that I'm one of those "I never got a shipped email or assembly line photo, it just showed up at the dealer" folks and I know that once I talk to the dealer he will likely throw cold water on what little hope that I do have, so I've been putting it off 😊

Sponsored

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The ETA on my Bronco is 1/29-1/4. I've been expecting either to see the backdoor link changed to shipped or my delivery window pushed back but neither has occurred so far.

I checked with Ford via chat yesterday and they said it's still awaiting shipment. I also asked about a chip hold and they said that it wasn't on a chip hold, then referred me to my dealer for further info. I'll give them a call at some point. Honestly, I'm still kind of hoping that I'm one of those "I never got a shipped email or assembly line photo, it just showed up at the dealer" folks and I know that once I talk to the dealer he will likely throw cold water on what little hope that I do have, so I've been putting it off 😊
I didn’t know about my delivery window change until 3 days after my 1st delivery window ended. 11/30 build here still “awaiting shipment” status. Sorry to put any cold water your way. I just don’t want you to get your hopes up too high like myself last week. I really thought that was the case for a lot of us and we were still going to just jump over the shipped status straight to delivery. I’ve been finding out that’s more rare of an occurrence and that there really just is no information; it’s all literally random it’s crazy. I was extremely let down and frustrated last week. Hopefully your situation is different.

Mikesmallcrawler21

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 F150 screw
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called ford today...
They say mine has been released, and awaiting shipping, and sitting at MAP... if anyone is in the area. Please swing by, and let it know, there is someone out here who loves it...😂

Built 12/12
Estimated arrival to East TN 1/3-1/9 ... its 12/29... I don't see that happening by rail.

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me to Ford Chat every day this week: "Y'all got anymore of them location updates since my ride has been sitting in Omaha since the 24th.
Ford Chat:🦗

giphy (1).gif

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My expected delivery is 12/25-12/31.

Dealer tells me yesterday new ETA is 1/20. hopefully earlier than that.

PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford chat says there is still no railcar assigned, but my order is in transit with an estimated delivery date of 1/2. Hopefully it's actually on a train (and close by).
Sponsored