First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Bronco Off Rodeo never had FE. I saw and have pics of all the Off Rodeo Broncos that were delivered to Team Ford.
20210709_120446.jpg
20210709_120357.jpg
20210709_120311.jpg
So much for my theory! 😉
Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't even look at FE prices anymore, way to high for what get, even at MSRP they're still 60k for a 2 door. No thanks BL or WT is more than I need and I save 10k.
Totally, BD for me. Someone noted that the dealer in question had 7 FEs. They were asking pretty much 100k for them. Not gonna happen.

Frankly, I have a Base and am totally happy. It will get me where the fish are, or at least to a cozy bank near the river.
Ford Bronco 12 Broncos Available tempImage1PVT6s

mrjp

Badlands
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn't touch Ford country in Henderson they are like a viper snake. team ford across town is much more realistic.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That dealership been getting lots of broncos they been buying them off people and selling them as used .I talk to to them few months back and get email ads from them ever week and they asking crazy prices for there Broncos for a 4 door FE they want 105k and for a 2 door FE they asking 99k and for a 2 door WT they want 92500 they asking all there Broncos are 75k and up

Sponsored

StockFord2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Peggy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150; 2016 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
STOP paying these ridiculous prices, people!! As long as people are willing to fork over the $$, this will continue.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seeing the prices people are paying I am tempted to flip my order keep my ranger and roll the profits into an 80 series landcruiser build. Even the big bend I have pending looks to be fetching 10-15k over sticker which is completely insane.

How are people fine financing that or how in the hell do they have the cash on hand. I make pretty decent money and couldn't even imagine just willy nilly eating 10-15k over sticker for a bronco I would be to afraid to send cause it is brand new.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base

GeotechDuck

Black Diamond
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Telluride SX AWD / 2003 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
$100k for a Bronco?? Whoa!

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

They have my A51 WT there and only marked up 30k, rediculous! How do they have 17 broncos are that many people abandoning?
It looked like a few were dealer ordered stock. But I am sure people are pretty easily swayed to sell to the dealer for a $10k profit especially if the Bronco is a secondary vehicle and just going and buying a jeep.

broncobase1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice, now the dealers are feeding off of each others like castaways on a raft.

These dudes definitley bought these on the dealer to dealer shadenet and now have to thank their lucky stars that they are at least in Vegas where there is some chance of getting their car-auction level markups.

Burn, baby burn. "I love the smell of rotting flesh in the morning!!!"
EDIT: Yes, I know that it's napalm in the Apoclypse Now quote, but talking speculative dealers here.

Oh, now I have to go watch that one again and imagine dealers instead of vietcong.
I wonder how many Bronco6G members would sell their Bronco for MSRP because "it is the right thing to do" if they can get more? Its one thing if a dealer reneges on a previously agreed price, but that is not the case here. Its amazing how folks on an enthusiast site whine and complain about price markups. You want price controls? Hope you liked the Trabant and Yugo.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wonder how many Bronco6G members would sell their Bronco for MSRP because "it is the right thing to do" if they can get more? Its one thing if a dealer reneges on a previously agreed price, but that is not the case here. Its amazing how folks on an enthusiast site whine and complain about price markups. You want price controls? Hope you liked the Trabant and Yugo.
Hey, I would try and get all I could from a buyer, but then, we don't have a contractual agreement as to price. In Tennessee verbal contracts hold force, and I mean that if the dealer didn't mention mark-up at the time the order was made, they would likely lose in court.

Also said, I hate hypotheticals, so no need to argue that point.

Back2Ford

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'63 F100, '13 GTI, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed but I think move them means they'll look at something below 15k-20k ADM who knows, all of the dealers in Denver area say firm on ADM.
I'm in Denver. Saw a 2-door manual BD at Castle Rock Ford the other day, similar to my order so I CALLed FOR PRICE to see what their ADM would be. $20k over sticker (so $58k). Told him that seemed like a lot, even for Colorado, and the salesman said "I know. Can't even get anybody in to look at it."
Sponsored