First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Found this dealership in Vegas, they have 12 Broncos available. They said they were trying to move them but were also trying to get ADM, I offered MSRP on the 2 Dr A51 OB but they said they paid more than that and couldn't. Might be worth a try at MSRP on the one of the others if you see your build.

https://www.fordcountryhenderson.com/searchused.aspx?Make=Ford&ModelAndTrim=Bronco:First Edition,Wildtrak,Badlands,Big Bend,Outer Banks Advanced
My order was supposedly built at the end of Feb and still no word at all when I wil get it. These stories are a giant FU thumb in the eye from Ford.
Sponsored

pmi3

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just wanted to say that these guys honored A plan on our delivery yesterday no BS, and were super accommodating with some unique circumstances we had on our trade and payment.

Unfortunately when we got home the had Bronco spilled ALL of its coolant and was overheated because the bottom hose to the coolant tank was completely unattached.

Next, Ford Roadside Assistance didnt get a truck to come until Midnight. Welp, the truck never showed up after confirming instructions with them instructions to leave the keys inside the vehicle, because they took more than 6 hours to come.

Ford Country has been great. Ford needs to get its shit together. Covid is no excuse to not put the car completely together.

Screenshot_20220419-072003.png

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I went back to their site to see if they had sold any of these and they all have prices now, all I can say is WOW!! The outer banks A51 I was looking at has almost 43k in ADM for 93.5k, that's more than an FE what are these clowns thinking?

I guess I now know why they said no to my MSRP offer......

HomerJ

Wildtrak
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I dont understand how dealerships are receiving broncos that are not special customer orders. A local dealer just got 5 new broncos last week and it looks like every vehicle went on the lot for sale as stock inventory! Most were Big Bends and 1 maybe 2 Black Diamonds. At least they didnt seem to overprice them. There are now only 2 left.

I would be so mad if I ordered 2021 or even 2022 and saw these on lots for sale.

https://www.lutherfamilyford.com/us...onco&_dFR[type][0]=New&_paymentType=our_price

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I dont understand how dealerships are receiving broncos that are not special customer orders. A local dealer just got 5 new broncos last week and it looks like every vehicle went on the lot for sale as stock inventory! Most were Big Bends and 1 maybe 2 Black Diamonds. At least they didnt seem to overprice them. There are now only 2 left.

I would be so mad if I ordered 2021 or even 2022 and saw these on lots for sale.

https://www.lutherfamilyford.com/used-vehicles/?_dFR[model][0]=Bronco&_dFR[type][0]=New&_paymentType=our_price
Dealers have been waiting on their previous orders, ice mountain, dirt mountain just like us. Sometimes they just all come in at once.

Sponsored

HomerJ

Wildtrak
First Name
SJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealers have been waiting on their previous orders, ice mountain, dirt mountain just like us. Sometimes they just all come in at once.
Sure, its a waiting game for everyone. I had just thought the priority was fulfilling the customer orders first then dealer stock. Its good to see they didnt have high prices on them.

OP
OP
CMillBronco

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sure, its a waiting game for everyone. I had just thought the priority was fulfilling the customer orders first then dealer stock. Its good to see they didnt have high prices on them.
I don't think these are dealer stock but orders people abandoned or that the dealer bought or even swindled to get. The dealers around me have been getting several orders that the customer just simply walked away after the wait and they now can sell them.
Sponsored