First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's actually the closest dealer to me but I had a VERY bad experience with them on my 2015 F250 so haven't gone back. Now that they have changed ownership maybe I'll give them a call and see what the deal is down there.
Sponsored

WreckItRussell

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old and Busted Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice, now the dealers are feeding off of each others like castaways on a raft.

These dudes definitley bought these on the dealer to dealer shadenet and now have to thank their lucky stars that they are at least in Vegas where there is some chance of getting their car-auction level markups.

Burn, baby burn. "I love the smell of rotting flesh in the morning!!!"
EDIT: Yes, I know that it's napalm in the Apoclypse Now quote, but talking speculative dealers here.

Oh, now I have to go watch that one again and imagine dealers instead of vietcong.
There is a Ford dealer by us that is doing this. They have a lot full of vehicles that all have a high ADM on them. Rumor is they have been buying a lot of them from other dealers. The local dealer I got my Bronco from has an empty lot. They aren't doing ADMs and are basically just selling off their order list at this point. They've had other dealers call them wanting to buy vehicles they have in stock. It's really stupid.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

There is a Ford dealer by us that is doing this. They have a lot full of vehicles that all have a high ADM on them. Rumor is they have been buying a lot of them from other dealers. The local dealer I got my Bronco from has an empty lot. They aren't doing ADMs and are basically just selling off their order list at this point. They've had other dealers call them wanting to buy vehicles they have in stock. It's really stupid.
Stupid indeed. There is a dealer to dealer network, usually a good thing. Now, though, I'm seeing a "Bronco Bubble" where I think we are starting to see some hot potato get rid of the Bronco and unfortunately for some inexperienced dealers, they are getting caught with Broncos that they have just paid too much for and are going to lose money bigtime. I know, poor greedy idiots. Some of these likely just got caught up in the fever, and hey, every one is. doing it. Teach'em a lesson I guess, but some just weren't actually evil enough to know they were getting taken.

Still, burn, baby burn...

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram3500 diesel crew cab long bed on 37's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed but I think move them means they'll look at something below 15k-20k ADM who knows, all of the dealers in Denver area say firm on ADM.
The ford dealers in Denver and in Douglas County were pulling ADM on stuff in 2000 when I first moved to highlands ranch and haven't ever stopped. I never bought a Ford in 7 years I lived there. Bought 3 other vehicles while there, no ADM. Those Ford salesman in Denver....yeeeesh

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

how do they have 7 FE? That's ridiculous. And those prices are criminal. That really shouldn't be legal for a legit Ford dealer to do lol
A deal
They have my A51 WT there and only marked up 30k, rediculous! How do they have 17 broncos are that many people abandoning?
they bought them off people ,the ones I saw said they are used.

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hey, I would try and get all I could from a buyer, but then, we don't have a contractual agreement as to price. In Tennessee verbal contracts hold force, and I mean that if the dealer didn't mention mark-up at the time the order was made, they would likely lose in court.

Also said, I hate hypotheticals, so no need to argue that point.
how would you proof a verbal contract if they if they just say that was not the price they gave you and its not in writing, its a he said she said then

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

how would you proof a verbal contract if they if they just say that was not the price they gave you and its not in writing, its a he said she said then
Well, hopefully you kept the paperwork from the dealer where it's pretty much all written down.

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Totally, BD for me. Someone noted that the dealer in question had 7 FEs. They were asking pretty much 100k for them. Not gonna happen.

Frankly, I have a Base and am totally happy. It will get me where the fish are, or at least to a cozy bank near the river.
tempImage1PVT6s.jpg
Classic ! I guess not many have zoomed in.:ROFLMAO:

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Classic ! I guess not many have zoomed in.:ROFLMAO:
Er, posted that here a couple places. No one else commented and I think it hasn't been pulled down. That was my brother's day to drive, so...

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hopefully, these Extortionist ADM dealers are going to get whacked not by Ford but by the high interest rates that are starting their climb to double digit rates.

When credit market tightens on both consumer and dealer floor plans, they’re hopefully going to suffer from their greed and bad karma from stealing customer orders.

Just wishful thinking on my part, I guess…

Sponsored

MLRey

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 18 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Amazed by the audacity to advertise one for over $100K and then say it has $5K of "Savings".

Last edited:

KAEOR

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I emailed them and the salesman tried to convince me there was no ADM and the price was what it is MSRP. What a joke.

BluebroncoNC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco & 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hopefully, these Extortionist ADM dealers are going to get whacked not by Ford but by the high interest rates that are starting their climb to double digit rates.

When credit market tightens on both consumer and dealer floor plans, they’re hopefully going to suffer from their greed and bad karma from stealing customer orders.

Just wishful thinking on my part, I guess…
Highly doubt it. My local Ford dealer has had between 4 -7 used Broncos at their dealership for months. Am buying one now for the insurance proceeds from the totalled Bronco I bought from him 3 weeks ago. In the week I've been eye'n his inventory 3 have sold. He found me a used truck in Wisconsin with 15 miles on it. Brought it in, I'll be driving it to Townsend this week if the insurance companies get off their a#$'s and send me my proceeds.