Gutter Clown

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
19MPG on Bronco Not much worse than my 7 year old explorer 3.5L non Turbo. I currently get 20-19 Combined MPG, but new was around 22 combined.

Currently averaging 300 miles on a tank of fuel.
Sponsored

tapac333

Black Diamond
First Name
Taras
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tarasbohonok.com
Vehicle(s)
Civic
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1616450740490.png

1616450727681.png

Here's two more from a more recent video...
Since the mileage MPG is determined off of a 12.47hr trip over 284 mi, he either never stopped the 2nd trip or was doing a long highway drive. Yes this is all skeptical, and he could have been towing for all we know... but simplest answer is usually the right one.. so if we compare it to the wrangler, and account for larger tires, the 19mpg combined seems right on par with what this vehicle might be getting. Was hoping to get better mileage myself.. especially with the 4runner's upcoming 6th gen refresh that's coming up. It's current MPG for the 4Runner is:
Ford Bronco 19.1 MPG? 1616451477043

And rumors for the ground-up redesign are that Toyota will be updating it's old/reliable in-line v6 to something more fuel efficient. It would be in Ford's best interest to keep the MPG as high as possible to compete, especially since it might not hold up to the 4runner's reliability. IMO, the new 4Runner might eat Bronco's lunch after the initial hype burns off IF the 4runner is able to bring up the fuel economy with refresh. Personally, I'm rooting for Ford. I just feel that they only had their sight set on the wrangler, but frankly for the price of a mid-range Bronco, they're approaching the 4runner territory which is tested and reliable unlike the unproven Bronco.

Man, seeing all this live data is neat and all, but I can't imagine how many sensors might start failing in 5 years that will need replacing...
Sponsored

Last edited: