Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey everyone,
Im one of the lucky few that was able to secure a reservation for a 1st Edition. Im really excited about it, and I've been playing around with building it online. Which got me thinking, am I the only one disappointed that there were no black or white color offerings on that model? What are your thoughts?
Sponsored

Deleted member 13817

No you are not. There are several people on here I know (myself included) that want a black First Edition.

ATLUTDFAN

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hey everyone,
Im one of the lucky few that was able to secure a reservation for a 1st Edition. Im really excited about it, and I've been playing around with building it online. Which got me thinking, am I the only one disappointed that there were no black or white color offerings on that model? What are your thoughts?
White has grown on me along with Carbonized Gray: however not enough for me to change my color choices.

OP
OP
4XMORE

4XMORE

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No you are not. There are several people on here I know (myself included) that want a black First Edition.
Black is at the top of my list. Personally I think its a great opportunity for ford to offer a rare black, and test the adoption of the color. Maybe satin finish or something with a tint that would give a deep look.

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Package
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey everyone,
Black would be a dream!
A51 - too blue
CG - too light
Orange - too bright
Red - I don't really care for red in general
Blue - Really too blue, WOW!
Sponsored