First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 1st Edition, Mazda 6, Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Took delivery of my 4 door 1st Edition last Friday. Happened to be checking her out this morning and found that I have 1 front roof panel bag and only front door bags. No bags for the rear doors, no bag for the mid panel, nor do I see the harness you would use to strap them in the back.

Emailed my dealer who got back to me with... Couldn't find any information on how many door bags you are supposed to get but I can check pricing for you on the others.

Can someone with a 1st Edition clear this up for me please?
Sponsored

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Took delivery of my 4 door 1st Edition last Friday. Happened to be checking her out this morning and found that I have 1 front roof panel bag and only front door bags. No bags for the rear doors, no bag for the mid panel, nor do I see the harness you would use to strap them in the back.

Emailed my dealer who got back to me with... Couldn't find any information on how many door bags you are supposed to get but I can check pricing for you on the others.

I took delivery of my FE on Thursday and after looking I‘m missing the passenger roof panel storage bag. Have the door bags as well as the storage harness for the door bags.

OP
OP

Raynfeathyr

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks for the response friend, I think our dealers better get to work getting our bags LOL

Gloff

Big Bend
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.serramonteford.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Big Bend, '03 BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I took delivery of my FE on Thursday and after looking I‘m missing the passenger roof panel storage bag. Have the door bags as well as the storage harness for the door bags.

The Front panel bag is for both front panels. The panels have the curved sections opposing each other with a cloth divider. There should be a QR code on it that links to the video.

Here is one of the Ford Videos that explain the storage process

The midsection does not have a bag from the factory (Ford offers one as an orderable DIO option in 2022)

You should get 4 door bags and the harness.

EDIT:

Found the relevant info in the order guide Page 7 has the option description showing the number of bags, page 29 shows that it's standard on FE.

Ford Bronco Need Some 1st Edition Clarification Door Bags page 29.PNG

Page 7
Ford Bronco Need Some 1st Edition Clarification Door Bags p7.PNG

Last edited:

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The Front panel bag is for both front panels. The panels have the curved sections opposing each other with a cloth divider. There should be a QR code on it that links to the video.

The midsection does not have a bag from the factory (Ford offers one as an orderable DIO option in 2022)

EDIT:

Found the relevant info in the order guide Page 7 has the option description showing the number of bags, page 29 shows that it's standard on FE.

Page 7
Thanks for the info. Guess what they say about assumptions is true. That said, I’ll use this as motivation to keep my @Ford Motor Company frustrations alive post delivery 😉😂

OP
OP

Raynfeathyr

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

EDIT:

Page 7
Awesome man, thanks so much for hunting this down!
Sponsored