First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is everyone’s build that was bumped to 2/21? I’m noticing that the week before ours was base Sasquatch week. I am wondering if this week is all 2 door outer banks? I am…

2 door outer banks
2.7 advanced
Lux
MIC roof
Modular bumper
Leather
Roof rack
4dr badlands
2.3 auto
Soft top mod bumper
High pkg

Blend date 02/22 /22
163/890

Last edited:

Locotarget

Base
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Chevrolet Colorado HRT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Joined last night, rsv b007 2019, i am Bond:)….original order for 2dr base white 2021 MY, cancelled by ford, dealer reorder for 2022MY base model area51, base model zero options, originally got my build letter for 2-7 got bumped to 2-21.
Thank you for all the help! this is a great community! I was able to pull my window sticker blend date 2-24-2022:) position 641. The wait has been spent with a lot of research and i cannot wait to start the modifications!! The window sticker gives me hope that i am actually about to get the bronco i have wanted since high school!!!!

EAB2A514-D6ED-4DB3-A89B-D5F97E782BC0.png

Sponsored

puckett_jw

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

OK, all these WS sticker posts are making me want to unsub from this thread. I still show a build of 2/21 on the order status page, but the dead "Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle." on the WS site.

It is not that I don't wish y'all to not have your WS, I just wish that I had mine too. ;-)

Argh. I guess that I am going back to the WS site to keep pressing refresh in the hopes that I get mine too...

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OK, all these WS sticker posts are making me want to unsub from this thread. I still show a build of 2/21 on the order status page, but the dead "Please check back later. The window sticker has not yet been released for this vehicle." on the WS site.

It is not that I don't wish y'all to not have your WS, I just wish that I had mine too. ;-)

Argh. I guess that I am going back to the WS site to keep pressing refresh in the hopes that I get mine too...
Have you used the Bronco6g tracker tool? My window sheet only shows up there, and yet when I use the ford url directly it gives me the “check back later” thing. Likely something with the browser cache or cookies or something.

puckett_jw

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 F250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name