First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1981 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey 2/21 group, how many of us from this build group are still waiting on final delivery? :)

My bronco is still at our local railyard waiting on transport to the dealer. It was unloaded from the rail car on Thursday evening.
Like most of us in this build group, I am still waiting. I think it's safe to say that a lot of our Broncos will get delivered this week.

Unfortunately I'm one of the few that has not been able to get a railcar # from Ford chat or from my dealership. I do know that it's being transported via BNSF but that's all I know. #flyingblind

Need a little patience...
Sponsored

rhymeswithbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey 2/21 group, how many of us from this build group are still waiting on final delivery? :)

My bronco is still at our local railyard waiting on transport to the dealer. It was unloaded from the rail car on Thursday evening.
Still waiting on both Broncos from weeks 2/7 and 2/21. They're coming by rail to Eastern WA but I didn't attempt to track them because I need to be a functional adult at least until they get here. I may swing by the railyard later today just to have a look-see though...🤔

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Like most of us in this build group, I am still waiting. I think it's safe to say that a lot of our Broncos will get delivered this week.

Unfortunately I'm one of the few that has not been able to get a railcar # from Ford chat or from my dealership. I do know that it's being transported via BNSF but that's all I know. #flyingblind

Need a little patience...

Have you tried posting here?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ol-and-wont-tell-me-my-rail-car-number.27728/

these folks seem to have access to railcar information if you provide them the VIN and order #

Bonnie6G

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands LuxSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mines on a railcar in Kansas somewhere. It left “Richton” or “Brigeton” Kansas this morning. But I can’t find any terminal names that fit what I heard on the CSX line so…. Shoulder shrug?

Sponsored

Sponsored

Tenneran

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just called Ford and my EDD moved from 3/14 (duh) to 3/21. Still awaiting shipment…

talked to my salesman yesterday and my dealer installed parts (wheel locks) did arrive…

Bluebonnet

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016, KIA Sedona 2017
Your Bronco Model
Base
Picked up Bonnie today! Already got her naked and half ceramic coated.

20220315_143345.jpg

20220315_190415.jpg

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just called Ford and my EDD moved from 3/14 (duh) to 3/21. Still awaiting shipment…

talked to my salesman yesterday and my dealer installed parts (wheel locks) did arrive…
Are you In Production or Shipped on tracker?