ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
"My Dealer Said" is now a drinking game on this site after working hours.
Why do we have to wait until after work to play?
Sponsored

fundelay

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Unicorn Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My 2022 2D, 2.7L, SAS, Tow, Roof Rack, Lux is scheduled for the week of December 13th...
When did you order? if you don't mind me asking. 2 doors seems to be hard to come by. Thanks!

malt_liqueur

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

update to this: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2-7-engine-orders-stopped.27894/post-956726

"according to my salesperson" my order, which does include the 2.7, was submitted yesterday afternoon without issue. I have a reservation from Spring '21 but this is my initial order. I haven't gotten an email from Ford yet and my account is still showing as a reservation and not an order. We'll see I guess

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Existing reservations can and will be converted with the 2.7 still selected..... however if this is a new order and not an order from a reservation then the 2.7 is grayed out in the system.

Looks like they will put 2.7's in anything previously reserved first...then open it back up to new orders once the constraints are addressed. I kind of see this as a good thing. It means those that have been in limbo land forever will get their desired builds before a customer walking in off the street. Maybe this is how they plan to address all those older orders first.

lrtexasman

Black Diamond
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow, my apologies to the OP. My new order, BD, 2.7, hardtop, mid-package went through on Friday. I had a day 1 reservation that dealer cancelled after I didn’t convert to 99 status.

Sponsored

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

"My Dealer Said" is now a drinking game on this site after working hours.
wait u guys are on here after work too? i think i may spent way to much time on here as it is

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's A screenshot of the the ordering program, note how it only has the 2.3L's in dark, the light bodystyles all have the commodity listing below them if you try to order. Below that is the hardtop and the towing package showing commodity. It is possible these can change, if availability improves, Ford can reinstate these options so this could be for a month or the rest of 22. Again those with a reservation or already placed order are unaffected by this (other than to know what the scheduling problems are likely to be). Other good news is it looks like Sasquatch isn't going to be a big problem this year (still likely a commodity, but not a terrible one).

Ford Bronco 2.7 engine orders stopped? Screenshot (4)
Ford Bronco 2.7 engine orders stopped? Screenshot (5)
Ford Bronco 2.7 engine orders stopped? Screenshot (6)

N8Mash

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If MIC top is grayed out, looks like 2 door bodystyles are unavailable for new orders as well then. Am I understanding that correctly?

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If MIC top is grayed out, looks like 2 door bodystyles are unavailable for new orders as well then. Am I understanding that correctly?
Yes, only 4 door 2.3L's can be ordered now.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I was finally able to order a 22 badlands yesterday mid-day and it has the 2.7. Ford confirmation email says so too.
yay! so glad you were able to order your 22' badlands :)

Sponsored

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here's A screenshot of the the ordering program, note how it only has the 2.3L's in dark, the light bodystyles all have the commodity listing below them if you try to order. Below that is the hardtop and the towing package showing commodity. It is possible these can change, if availability improves, Ford can reinstate these options so this could be for a month or the rest of 22. Again those with a reservation or already placed order are unaffected by this (other than to know what the scheduling problems are likely to be). Other good news is it looks like Sasquatch isn't going to be a big problem this year (still likely a commodity, but not a terrible one).

Thanks for the evidence. I guess that Ford doesn't want customers to wait two years for their Bronco and get agitated on the long wait. Although if Ford is really trying to get original reservation holders their Bronco's first then I guess better late than never.

WildTrak

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yay! so glad you were able to order your 22' badlands :)
Any chance you could ever respond in threads with some real substance (MIC, coolant leaks, engine failures) or at least in these threads with meaningful information? Every time I read your replies, you sound like the office intern who was glad we complimented their choice of bagels.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any chance you could ever respond in threads with some real substance (MIC, coolant leaks, engine failures) or at least in these threads with meaningful information? Every time I read your replies, you sound like the office intern who was glad we complimented their choice of bagels.
Yes all of the replies seem unprofessional and kid like. Makes me wonder if it’s really a Ford employee

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe yours was priority because you have a early reservation from 2020 and had a 2021 ordered that had to be converted into 2022?
I have been scanning the recent build date forums. I does seem that Ford is moving to clear out the early reservation backlog, particularly FEs and 2-doors.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford should have had a rule that you had to convert a reservation to an order after so many months and if you didn't you lost your spot. These people waiting a year plus to finally order should have lost their reservation at that point. Shit or get off the pot...
Sponsored