First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dropped it off tonight so maybe will have an update for all tomorrow. Hopefully it can be fixed fairly quickly and easily.
Ok, so locally they said it is still learning with the adaptive transmission for the 10 speed. They said it would be doing it through acceleration and cruise speeds for about 1000 miles or so. Still find this hard to accept but I am going to get it and put it back on the road. If something changes I will let y’all know.
I just wish I would see others seeing the same because honestly it’s feeling like a line of BS to me.
Sponsored

OP
OP

nuindian

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok, so locally they said it is still learning with the adaptive transmission for the 10 speed. They said it would be doing it through acceleration and cruise speeds for about 1000 miles or so. Still find this hard to accept but I am going to get it and put it back on the road. If something changes I will let y’all know.
I just wish I would see others seeing the same because honestly it’s feeling like a line of BS to me.
Got it back and honestly it’s gone. I think they ended up resetting the adaptive function for the transmission. Been driving it this weekend and haven’t seen it do it once.

RaceRedOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I will say that mine seemed to hunt up and down the gears through the first 1000 miles. I took it on a 2500 mile trip during the first couple weeks of ownership and it was really "clunky" to start, but weirdly at around 1000K miles the whole vehicle seemed to straighten out...
Sponsored