First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I had it happen frequently with my F150 3.5 Eco, with the 10 speed auto. When stepping on hit hard to pull out to pass (the ole' passing gear) would produce a horrible clunk..like you said, like you run over something. As the miles added up on my truck, it became more consistant. Dealer couldn't reproduce of course.
Sponsored

A907Chick

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ford Bronco Wildtrax Area 51
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe this is related to what I'm experiencing. Just made a post about it a few minutes ago if you check my history.

It's hard to explain, but it's almost like the Bronco lags if you try to speed up. Mine is also super jerky when shifting from park to drive. Having a hard time figuring out if this is normal or not 🤷‍♀️
Did you ever figure out the jerky shifting issue you were having? Mine jerks and makes a large clunk sound when going from park to reverse and from park to drive. I have 20k miles on mine.

TheBear

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco WT, '20 RAM 2500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the issue. Often on the same freeway on ramp. Car not cold. Vehicle has 11k miles. On ramp accelerates uphill, then it crests and becomes flat at the time you consider accelerating to freeway speed, then “clunk”. It might only happen in all wheel drive mode, not sure yet. My first thought was that it might be engaging the front axle when accelerating and whatever clutch is in transfer case has a hard engagement. I will try to figure out if it only happens while in AWD. 2.7l, 10 speed
Sponsored