Sponsored

2.7L Bronco dyno and 0-60 street pulls with the Whipple Calibration.

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Whipple calibration initial dyno results for the 2.7L. 91 octane. No other changes to the truck other than the cal.

*50 state legal as well. Coming soon to Lethal Performance.com

99db9e52-88f3-4b51-bc0d-727b811a223f-jpeg.jpg

Sponsored

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Results? Looks like 7 seconds?

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

Sponsored

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wonder if folks who own GT 500 Mustangs test and gauge their off road capabilities?
If you donā€™t like hp and torque it requires you to turn in your man card lol jkjk

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if folks who own GT 500 Mustangs test and gauge their off road capabilities?
The point youā€™re trying to make says a lot more negative about you, than those of us who like to drive our vehicles fast and modify them.

I want to drive fast in everything with wheels. Doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s a lawnmower or a Bugatti. Itā€™s either in your blood or not. Thatā€™s why thereā€™s race classes for all different types of vehicles, including, *gasp*! off road trucks.

What are Fox, King, and Icon suspension lifts for? Going faster off road.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you donā€™t like hp and torque it requires you to turn in your man card lol jkjk
Hereā€™s my HP and Torque man card ID. Have a nice day.

newpicmach.jpeg

IMG_0513.jpeg

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The point youā€™re trying to make says a lot more negative about you, than those of us who like to drive our vehicles fast and modify them.

I want to drive fast in everything with wheels. Doesnā€™t matter if itā€™s a lawnmower or a Bugatti. Itā€™s either in your blood or not. Thatā€™s why thereā€™s race classes for all different types of vehicles, including, *gasp*! off road trucks.

What are Fox, King, and Icon suspension lifts for? Going faster off road.
ā€œ Fastā€ is not the same as ā€œ fasterā€. 0 to 60 has no bearing when creeping through the woods or crawling over rocks . Even long distance desert racing has no true need for an improved 0-60 since mechanical survivability means more than quarter mile speed.
( See Aesops Tortoises vs Hare for reference). If being able to claim your Bronco goes two tenths of a second faster then stock after a several hundred dollar flash makes you happy, all the more power to you. Enjoy your Bronco.

Sponsored

Cux211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 ram 2500 Laramie blackout cummins
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hereā€™s my HP and Torque man card ID. Have a nice day.

newpicmach.jpeg

IMG_0513.jpeg
Sweet, you do know it was just a joke right
Also mustangs arenā€™t exactly known for being torque monsters thereā€™s really only 2 mustangs that Iā€™ve ever found impressive the big boy Shelbyā€™s and the 429ā€™s or 428ā€™s I forget whatā€™s what not really a mustang guy when it comes to old school muscle Iā€™m a mopar or no car kinda guy

Last edited:

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ā€œ Fastā€ is not the same as ā€œ fasterā€. 0 to 60 has no bearing when creeping through the woods or crawling over rocks . Even long distance desert racing has no true need for an improved 0-60 since mechanical survivability means more than quarter mile speed.
( See Aesops Tortoises vs Hare for reference). If being able to claim your Bronco goes two tenths of a second faster then stock after a several hundred dollar flash makes you happy, all the more power to you. Enjoy your Bronco.
Measuring acceleration, horsepower, and torque are objective ways to evaluate modifications.
e.g., 1/4 mile trap speed is a good metric for horse power. Horse power makes you go faster.

0-60 has no bearing on trail driving, so why did you bring it up? Same with long distance pro desert racing? No one else here made these assumptions. Are trail driving and pro desert racing the only way you use your Bronco? If so, thatā€™s awesome!

You came into this thread with your single minded notion that off road oriented trucks have to fit in some box you created and made a condensing remark to those who think different.

Iā€™ll enjoy my Bronco how I want to, not how someone else thinks I should. šŸ»

burgerking

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Realistically, even if you go off road a lot, you're probably doing the vast majority of your mileage on pavement.
Sponsored