Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hello All,

I haven’t been here is awhile. Just out enjoying my Bronco. Since it’s been 3 almost 4 years since the Bronco has been out, I have some quick questions for those of you that have the Bestop soft top for the 2-door. Well, I guess this could go the same for the 4-door.

How is it holding up?

How is the noise compared to the hard top?

Do you still like it? Anything you don’t like?

Finally, has anyone else made a soft top for the 2-door?

Thank you.
Sponsored

Amcole1984

Big Bend
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 door Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There is no true fold down soft top for the 2 door. I've been waiting since I got my 2 door in summer '21. The bestop is the closest, but it's atrocious. It does not fold down all the way and the slant back looks awful. The rampage one isn't any better. I'm holding out for the electric MyTop one. But that will still be a while.

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been on for about 22 months now and 2 winters. The fabric still looks great to me but the windows got scratched up pretty bad from laying on top of each other while wheeling.

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've had mine on for two years now and I park outside and experience all weather patterns.

How is it holding up? I don't see any signs of wear and tear so far, other than the rear window gets a bit foggy between clean and polish. Spring is around the corner and I'll get it all clear again soon.

How is the noise compared to the hard top? I only ran the hard top for a couple months and honestly don't remember. I can't say I care much because I know it's not a luxury vehicle, plus I usually have tunes on. Rain is pretty loud, but to be expected. It's not insulated.

Do you still like it? Anything you don’t like? I love it and if/when it shits the bed, I'll replace it with another one. I like the slant back look very much, and I don't mind that it sits up top when folded back. It doesn't block my view like it would if it were around the spare tire. I can't see it, and I don't care what other people think having to look at it, lol. Safari mode is my jam, and it looks awesome in that mode, IMO. If it weren't slanted, it would look pretty dumb in safari mode (sorry moar door peeps)

Ford Bronco 2-Door Bronco & Soft Top 1710120758582

Fly

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've had mine on for two years now and I park outside and experience all weather patterns.

How is it holding up? I don't see any signs of wear and tear so far, other than the rear window gets a bit foggy between clean and polish. Spring is around the corner and I'll get it all clear again soon.

How is the noise compared to the hard top? I only ran the hard top for a couple months and honestly don't remember. I can't say I care much because I know it's not a luxury vehicle, plus I usually have tunes on. Rain is pretty loud, but to be expected. It's not insulated.

Do you still like it? Anything you don’t like? I love it and if/when it shits the bed, I'll replace it with another one. I like the slant back look very much, and I don't mind that it sits up top when folded back. It doesn't block my view like it would if it were around the spare tire. I can't see it, and I don't care what other people think having to look at it, lol. Safari mode is my jam, and it looks awesome in that mode, IMO. If it weren't slanted, it would look pretty dumb in safari mode (sorry moar door peeps)

How easy/hard is it to go from safari to fully enclosed?

Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How easy/hard is it to go from safari to fully enclosed?
Slide the side windows in, slide the rear in, roll the front windows up. It's pretty darn quick, unless you leave the windows home 😅

• Haha
Reactions: Fly
OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think safari is how I would use it most. I’m glad to hear it’s holding up.

OP
OP
mlcinema

mlcinema

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Off Road
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine has been on for about 22 months now and 2 winters. The fabric still looks great to me but the windows got scratched up pretty bad from laying on top of each other while wheeling.
Good to know.

f1loco

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Ranger Tremor, Porsche 911SC, Willys CJ-2A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What Fly said, though I prefer full Hatari mode but glad I can go Safari mode when it rains, and of course my windows stay inside at home. LOL.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands