Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Similar situation here, except my “scheduled for week of 11/15” has been pushed back to “order received 4/8/2021”. I have a vin, but no idea what’s happening or if it will be pushed to 2022. I’m a 7/14/21 2:00 am reservation and #2 of over 100 orders at my small local dealership. 2 door Badlands 7MT High with tow.
What was your reservation time and date?
Sponsored

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

2 door sasquatch Big Bend bumped once, supposed to be delivered this week. I must of been like Moses and the sea split, but I still have had my reservation in for over a year and a half now. All I can say is you have to be patient, if your not willing to be in it for the long haul then I would look at alternatives.

Reactions: ogo

67BroncoG1

Base
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2D Squatch, '67 Bronco, '24 Grenadier -ordered
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Better then my July 14. 2020 BaseSquatch reservation and still no VIN. Frankly, I don’t think they are going to building it In 2022. Reservation time stamps no longer mean a thing and I’m at a small dealer. Ford couldn’t possibly be more dishonest with their communications. Remember when it was all about reservation timestamp? Then it was commodity constraints and now they are just pulling orders to make the large dealers happy. Screw end user, Ford’s customer is the dealer.

This is the worst vehicle launch of all time. At least Delorean tried to save his car by making a drug deal.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
The 2 doors are like so hard to get. If you have a VIN and keep getting build dates, I'd hang in there and wait. At least you are getting communication and eventually will receive your Bronco. You are lucky- I was one of the unlucky ones who got deferred and what I consider booted off the list despite a 7/14 reservation.

Sponsored

Brongo

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey guys I have a question. So I ordered a 2 door big bend sasquatch. It was going to get built on June 21st
Then it got delayed to August 2nd.

Then August 23rd
Then August 30th
Then September 27th
Then October 23rd
Then November 8th
Then November 15th
Then november 29th

I know about the whole hard top issue and chip shortage thing but I'm just wondering, anyone who ordered a 2 door that was given a build date, have you been delayed this many times? I know alot of you dont even have build dates yet so I guess I'm lucky but at this point having a build date holds zero meaning when the delay it this many times.

Also am I going to get pushed back to 2022? I imagine they will stop production on the 2021s soon.

I just discovered this forum so give me your take. Should I hold on to the order or just say screw it and cancel, cause I'm seeing 2 doors on the road and wondering what the deal with mine is.
I have a 12/6 build date for my two door. So I should take delivery of 2021 in the new year!

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m a late bloomer reservation holder. Hopefully this post isn’t still being updated in 2023 or 2024.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All I can say is you have to be patient, if your not willing to be in it for the long haul then I would look at alternatives.
I'll have to keep that in mind when I take delivery in 2025. #AllocationPurgatory
Hopefully this post isn’t still being updated in 2023 or 2024.
Sadly, it will. I'm a 2-dr buyer and I'm not expected to take delivery until 2025 due to allocations.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Better then my July 14. 2020 BaseSquatch reservation and still no VIN. Frankly, I don’t think they are going to building it In 2022. Reservation time stamps no longer mean a thing and I’m at a small dealer. Ford couldn’t possibly be more dishonest with their communications. Remember when it was all about reservation timestamp? Then it was commodity constraints and now they are just pulling orders to make the large dealers happy. Screw end user, Ford’s customer is the dealer.

This is the worst vehicle launch of all time. At least Delorean tried to save his car by making a drug deal.
The 2 doors are like so hard to get. If you have a VIN and keep getting build dates, I'd hang in there and wait. At least you are getting communication and eventually will receive your Bronco. You are lucky- I was one of the unlucky ones who got deferred and what I consider booted off the list despite a 7/14 reservation.

Sorry, mistyped it before, first 24 hours. 7/14/20 2:00 am EST reservation
This is why dealer choice screwed alot of 2D folks imo. I've seen so many 2D Badlands reserved after me with either vins or have theirs in hand. Reserved 2.5hrs after launch but couldn't get a vin.

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can anyone tell me why I can purchase a soft top for the 2DR but Ford won't ship it that way? It feels like a cash grab. I just want to get my truck and if I have to wait for hardtop to ship later thats fine. Why is Ford making this so hard for 2dr buyers?

Sponsored

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, mistyped it before, first 24 hours. 7/14/20 2:00 am EST reservation
Also 7/14 2:00 am. ..... 2DR, Badlands, LUX, Tow, 2.3, MT.... NO VIN!

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can anyone tell me why I can purchase a soft top for the 2DR but Ford won't ship it that way? It feels like a cash grab. I just want to get my truck and if I have to wait for hardtop to ship later thats fine. Why is Ford making this so hard for 2dr buyers?
Asked and answered elsewhere, something to do with getting Certification for the vehicle as a soft top from the factory. Apparently selling the Soft Top as an accessory gets around the issue.

BaseBroncoMike

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Asked and answered elsewhere, something to do with getting Certification for the vehicle as a soft top from the factory. Apparently selling the Soft Top as an accessory gets around the issue.
[/QUOTE

So if I add that $2400.00 "accessory" it pushes me through to get both? LOL. Thanks for responding.

onetong8r

Base
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, VW Beetle, Jeep TJ, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2 door delays IMG_5040

My wife and I were driving to breakfast a few weeks ago and passed the Ford dealer in Kingsland GA and their mannequin was a 2-door Basquatch 2.3 auto. I did a quick u-turn and took it for a spin. After all the delays and negativity it renewed my desire to get mine. I don't understand with the scarcity of 2-doors why they would give a dealer one instead of a 4-door but Ford does what Ford does. I think my TJ was a little jealous but she will always have a spot in the driveway.

onetong8r

Base
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, VW Beetle, Jeep TJ, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'll have to keep that in mind when I take delivery in 2025. #AllocationPurgatory

Sadly, it will. I'm a 2-dr buyer and I'm not expected to take delivery until 2025 due to allocations.
Hey Beach_Bum! Long time no see. :) Who did you order your Bronco through?
Sponsored