First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Non. Driving my sons Ranger till Bronco arrives
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is anyone else having difficulties getting their vehicle delivered. My Badlands was built 11/28/22 and released but it is still at MAP. Every time I check my status the dates keep getting pushed back for delivery to my dealer. Initially showed delivery from 12/13-12/19 and keeps changing from there. The latest shows Jan 31 - Feb 6. No one is able to tell me why and just blame it on "the shipper."
Sponsored

EL in NH

Base
First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Basesquatch, 2005 HD springer,2010 sporty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just think you get to pay $1595 for this splendid service. But yes the latest deadline for me is January 20th. Built 02 December. I expect 60 days will come and go with out delivery.

bcb1

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is anyone else having difficulties getting their vehicle delivered. My Badlands was built 11/28/22 and released but it is still at MAP. Every time I check my status the dates keep getting pushed back for delivery to my dealer. Initially showed delivery from 12/13-12/19 and keeps changing from there. The latest shows Jan 31 - Feb 6. No one is able to tell me why and just blame it on "the shipper."
11/23 build date. Still sitting at MAP waiting for a train. And honestly the estimated dates are worthless until it actually ships.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Oh gawd, a fourth thread on this same topic....

OP, check the live threads in this very section for information, discussion and answers.

alohashaneo

Raptor
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' m2 Comp, 22' 911 carrera, Raptor, Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Just the biggest cluster all around. No one takes responsibility for delays - blows me away they can honestly get away with it. Definitely one of the most frustrating processes ever. Now on my 8th push back. 11/14 blend 12/6 build. At this point im just trying to find a dealer selling a similar spec to mine for msrp. Don't see that happening though hahah

Sponsored

BigSkyBadlander

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Honda Element 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep. Mine was built 11/23 and It was supposed to be delivered in December. Now they say Mid-January. I am going to guess it's actually going to be March.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Who are you going to blame it on? Ford?

If you order something and it gets delayed during shipping do you blame the vendor you bought from or the shipping company?

Might be some disgruntled railroad folks after what done to avert the strike. Be happy anything is moving and there isn't a walkout. Because if that happens you ain't getting nothing. At least the trains are still moving.

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Who are you going to blame it on? Ford?

If you order something and it gets delayed during shipping do you blame the vendor you bought from or the shipping company?

Might be some disgruntled railroad folks after what done to avert the strike. Be happy anything is moving and there isn't a walkout. Because if that happens you ain't getting nothing. At least the trains are still moving.
Okay, explain the convoys. Lots of us not traveling by rail, but waiting months for a truck.

And yeah, when the Jeep I ordered in the interim is ordered, scheduled, built, shipped and delivered within 8 weeks, I'm gonna throw a side eye at Ford for not having their act together on any front.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This idea that Ford has “no control” over shipping is reminiscent of fan boy talk. Ford picks the company and holds them accountable. If we were picking the shipping company and responsible for arranging it to be shipped from the factory to our dealer or home then yes, we would have to deal with the shipping company. This is on Ford.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This idea that Ford has “no control” over shipping is reminiscent of fan boy talk. Ford picks the company and holds them accountable. If we were picking the shipping company and responsible for arranging it to be shipped from the factory to our dealer or home then yes, we would have to deal with the shipping company. This is on Ford.
Then go ahead and yell at Ford. See how much faster your Bronco get to you.

Then report back.

We'll wait...

patientB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Shipping delays 332696.ImageUploadedByrace-deZert1475353252.067016
Sponsored