William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I am a Badlands 2 door mid package, but shouldn't the window configuration be the same no matter what?
Not sure what the point I was trying to make but yes all the mic windows should be the same. Based on the pics I posted the mod looks like it might require a little more machining or whatever since it's not a smooth inset inside the frame.

I'm willing to take measurements and pics once my HE comes in but you need to find someone with a mic top willing to take a window out to get a good measurement.
Sponsored

OP
OP
peterh

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

ah getting a volunteer to do that might be challenging!

Eddie_bower

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I want to do this so that my dogs have a window to sniff. I just know it’ll be hard to find.​

there is already someone makingpop open doors, so it should be possible someone can pop inslider​

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dog would definitely want sliding windows in the back of the 2dr

spuddy59

Base
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored
OP
OP
peterh

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Did you ever get a response back from them? I found them doing a Google search and wanted to know how accommodating you found them to be.
You know, I forget at the moment but I don't think I did. If you ping them again let me know and I will follow up too. I am currently replacing my glass from tinted to no-tinted - Low Country mentioned getting a measurement with the window out - happy to do it - is it pretty straightforward meaning height and width? i am not mechanically inclined to so let me know if there's more to it

OP
OP
peterh

peterh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep wrangler jlu 2018
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Not sure what the point I was trying to make but yes all the mic windows should be the same. Based on the pics I posted the mod looks like it might require a little more machining or whatever since it's not a smooth inset inside the frame.

I'm willing to take measurements and pics once my HE comes in but you need to find someone with a mic top willing to take a window out to get a good measurement.

Low Country check my post just above this and let me know if there is something more to simply getting height and width - I can get the measurement tomorrow before they put the glass back in on mine

spuddy59

Base
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
You know, I forget at the moment but I don't think I did. If you ping them again let me know and I will follow up too. I am currently replacing my glass from tinted to no-tinted - Low Country mentioned getting a measurement with the window out - happy to do it - is it pretty straightforward meaning height and width? i am not mechanically inclined to so let me know if there's more to it
I’ll reach out and see if they get back to me. Per their website these are the dimensions they need:

Ford Bronco 2 Door Hard Top With Slider Windows IMG_6015

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Low Country check my post just above this and let me know if there is something more to simply getting height and width - I can get the measurement tomorrow before they put the glass back in on mine
Honestly don't know what they'd need, I'd say the full dimensions of length/width for the glass plus the inside since the glass overlaps the lip and any height and angles.

You figure someone has to build a frame and then the sliding glass would fit inside that frame. I would think it could be glued in just like factory glass but it would be double the width so that frame needs to overlap but also be inset so it all holds together.

@Beach_Bum what do you think?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly don't know what they'd need, I'd say the full dimensions of length/width for the glass plus the inside since the glass overlaps the lip and any height and angles.

You figure someone has to build a frame and then the sliding glass would fit inside that frame. I would think it could be glued in just like factory glass but it would be double the width so that frame needs to overlap but also be inset so it all holds together.

@Beach_Bum what do you think?
Sounds about right. It is on my want/wish list. I figure when the time comes to scratch that itch that I'll take it to a local RV place to see what it entails. If another vendor comes out with an option that is an easy swap, then all the better. I'm sure going the route of having custom window made won't be cheap.
Sponsored