Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In light of the news of the Modular Top conversions to MY22, I thought about the possibility of updating my order to Dual-Top w/Painted Black Modular & Soft Top, however, it doesn’t appear to be an option on the 2-Door.

I could be wrong, but I thought this was an available option. I noticed the 4-Door has it w/cost of $2,495, and I decided not to worry about it because I expected to get my First Day Reservation by the start of Autumn, so having the Soft Top wasn’t really a priority since the first 6-months were likely to be cool, anyway.

My thinking is that my Bronco now being a MY22, might as well get the dual top. Does anyone have an idea why this is not an available option in the 2-Door?
Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In light of the news of the Modular Top conversions to MY22, I thought about the possibility of updating my order to Dual-Top w/Painted Black Modular & Soft Top, however, it doesn’t appear to be an option on the 2-Door.

I could be wrong, but I thought this was an available option. I noticed the 4-Door has it w/cost of $2,495, and I decided not to worry about it because I expected to get my First Day Reservation by the start of Autumn, so having the Soft Top wasn’t really a priority since the first 6-months were likely to be cool, anyway.

My thinking is that my Bronco now being a MY22, might as well get the dual top. Does anyone have an idea why this is not an available option in the 2-Door?
I believe soft top is not available at all on the two-door

It’s only an aftermarket accessory

OP
OP
Marauder

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I believe soft top is not available at all on the two-door

It’s only an aftermarket accessory
Interesting... I had not realized that. I thought I’d seen tons of pictures on 6G w/soft top on a 2-Door, so maybe I assumed the dual top option existed

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting... I had not realized that. I thought I’d seen tons of pictures on 6G w/soft top on a 2-Door, so maybe I assumed the dual top option existed
You did. But you were seeing the Bestop fastback on the 2-dr. Webasto is the factory hard/soft top supplier. Webasto doesn't have a 2-dr soft top option.

OP
OP
Marauder

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You did. But you were seeing the Bestop fastback on the 2-dr. Webasto is the factory hard/soft top supplier. Webasto doesn't have a 2-dr soft top option.
Cool, thanks for clearing that up. I was digging for info specific to the 2-Door, but realized we had all these other threads specific to colors, Sasquatch, etc... but was not having much luck isolating 2-Door Specifics.

I think my sales person was under the assumption, too, but then again, he was getting a 4-Door and may not have been aware there wasn’t a factory-ordered option on the build & price

Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could definitely be wrong but I believe those are all aftermarket items such as Bestop

You might check me because I am no expert LOL

OP
OP
Marauder

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I could definitely be wrong but I believe those are all aftermarket items such as Bestop

You might check me because I am no expert LOL
Dont sweat it. So far Ford has been like a Missouri Meteorologist.

Just wait a minute and your Sunny, 70 degree weather will turn into a blizzard.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No factory 2DR soft top is currently available. I’m hoping we get one, because whatever the hell that Bestop is, it ain’t a proper soft top.

Gotdesl

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ram 3500 Megacab 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree. I just finished writing a letter to Bestop. I'm hopeful that they have something else in the works. I have no interest in the hardtop that is coming with it, but I'm very interested in getting the "right" softtop. This Trektop isn't it.
Sponsored