2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe I missed something, if this was available 1-30-22 thru 2-12-22 why are we just hearing about this today? Still hard to buy anything when I probably won't see my Bronco till MYY23. I have enough collecting dust.
Theyve been doing this since at least December. I used it back then.
Sponsored

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone know if keypad installation includes programming. I can see my dealer saying it only means peeling off the double sided tape.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I couldn’t do free shipping to any of the close dealers to me. With gas so expensive I had the parts shipped to my house for $2 more than it would cost to drive lol. Part came in VERY fast

Sponsored

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Saved a few bucks on items I have had on the back burner. $7.95 shipping ain't bad.

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'll take $80 off the bimini top and rear tonneau cover thank you! Got our tax return back today so my wife can't complain too much after I spent $336....

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are there any brick and mortar dealers with reasonable pricing that take fordpass and ship? My local dealership parts department is outlandish. Went in to order a set of the Rigid pod lights. I knew they wouldn't be as cheap as online third party ($330), but I figured they would be close to the Ford site in price ($400) and using points it would be pretty reasonable out of pocket. I was astonished at checkout when I saw they were charging $525. I can't justify that top line in my head no matter what my out of pocket ends up being.
My dealer was same price as I found online and fordpass points were easy to use. Got door bags and rear cargo mat for free by using the Bronco points and some I had on my other vehicle's account. IDK about shipping though, I bought in person.

Unit91

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll take $80 off the bimini top and rear tonneau cover thank you! Got our tax return back today so my wife can't complain too much after I spent $336....
Haven't seen much feedback on the tonneau cover, but it's on my maybe list. Bimini will definitely get purchased though.

Sponsored

srick76

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, 69 Bronco, Durango RT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

door bags? what are door bags?
You can buy "garage storage bags" for your doors. They don't sell the onboard bags, you can only order them with your Bronco. I got the garage bags in July, well worth it to protect your doors if you ever plan on taking them off.

Djd7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You can buy "garage storage bags" for your doors. They don't sell the onboard bags, you can only order them with your Bronco. I got the garage bags in July, well worth it to protect your doors if you ever plan on taking them off.
I know this has been a topic discussed at length, but I haven't seen if there is a material difference in the garage bag vs. on board bag beside the harness. What makes it a garage bag vs an onboard bag?

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know this has been a topic discussed at length, but I haven't seen if there is a material difference in the garage bag vs. on board bag beside the harness. What makes it a garage bag vs an onboard bag?
Canvas vs Vinyl