Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice! Bought an 8.8 rebuild kit for my project car and a fender protector I've had my eye on for a while.
Sponsored

imabadbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW 3 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Performance is offering 20% off on purchases through Feb. 12th using code FORDXKOH

Per Mike Levine:

Can you please link the website - for whatever reason the site I'm finding doesnt work.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ctowna

Badlands
First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XC90 Momentum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
https://accessories.ford.com/ is horrible.

Bought flaps 12/1 and they never came. 4 calls later and nobody knew anything... they wanted to blame the dealer even though the units were never shipped to them. Seriously, avoid if you can buy at your local dealer with a similar discount.

Sponsored

Ladyinbluebronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Everyone seems to be getting the textured one and not the (somewhat) clear one. Any reason that pushed you to the textured?
I’ll probably do the same but curious to others thinking.
The clear one is a film called PPF (paint protection film) its barely visible and helps protect from rock chips, debris, etc from damaging your paint. Side note: I know of one that ordered this and it did not wrap around the front edges of the hood. Hence leaving that front edge exposed. But not sure if this is the standard. Ask questions tho.
The hood deflected one:
The Aeroskin II Bronco Hood Protector features a unique lip at the back of the protector that helps to deflect stones and debris up and over the windshield, providing superior protection for all of your on- and off-road adventures.
Just a side note: this one may prevent UV rays which could result in uneven paint fade. Do your research tho
Hope this helps.

imaginager

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is there a tonneau cover for the 2-door?? I can never seem to find one...

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been waiting on a promotion like this to order the 2 door tube steps. One finally comes around and they're sold out. No option to accept the backorder to be able to use the $123 discount. :rolleyes:

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I completely disagree with Ford not letting dealer piggy back on these promos, I wouldn't discourage folks from taking advantage. They are selling below my cost so I can't compete even if I wanted to. That doesn't even include the stupid cheap shipping.

Sour grapes from me but good deal for people that need accessories. Thanks Ford, thanks.

Sponsored

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like it puts many parts in line with other online vendors like Tasca.. but with much lower shipping. I put some flaps, hitch receiver, etc and shipping was $7.95. not bad!

Now if they only took fordpass points! still trying to figure out if/how.. seems silly that ford.com doesn't take fordpass points..

edit: I called fordpass help center and no online redemption is available.. brick & mortar dealers only. after our bronco online reservation dovetailing flawlessly into our dealer experience, i can only imagine ford's IT shop getting into online payments.
I kinda broke that accessories page a couple of times trying to order with the 15% off code. Eventually made it work.

OP
OP
Mean Red GT

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I completely disagree with Ford not letting dealer piggy back on these promos, I wouldn't discourage folks from taking advantage. They are selling below my cost so I can't compete even if I wanted to. That doesn't even include the stupid cheap shipping.

Sour grapes from me but good deal for people that need accessories. Thanks Ford, thanks.
Sorry @flip I didn't mean to cut into your sales by posting this! You are a great contributor here on the forum.

Mad Martigan

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and 1 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Available if you ship to dealer. Click that button on the top of the accessories.ford.com site that says "Arizona or Oklahoma"
I’ll look again but I tried.
After I go to the AZOK site and select a dealer it there isn’t an option to put the discount code in. Just my credit card or PayPal. I wonder if it could be dealer specific since you have to select a dealer?

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sorry @flip I didn't mean to cut into your sales by posting this! You are a great contributor here on the forum.
NO, NO, NO! Don't take it that way. I'm saying this is a good deal and would suggest everyone take advantage of. My gripe is with Ford telling us to push accessories and undercutting us. We would literally lose money if we ran the deal they are. I'll gladly steer you to the $$ option and when Ford runs these deals it's a no brainer.

No issue with you, this thread, or anyone buying from it. If Ford ever figures out how to do FP points from their platform, I'm out of the accessory business. Not worth stocking all this stuff if our "partner" is going to cut us (FAD and dealers) out of the mix.

Carry on.

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’ve ordered from the accessory site a few times. Super fast and cheap shipping. Like Amazon fast. Just to add a positive experience.
Sponsored