Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love the look, and I love the bravery to do it, I couldn’t spray paint my grill.. well because it wouldn’t turn out as nice…
I'd just paint the letters either red or orange. Glad to see the removal process.
Sponsored

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That looks better than all the other painted grills I've seen so far, I still think the ticket is leaving the edges non-white, but I could be wrong.
I agree but I think it also has something to do with the concave grills of the lower trims look more retro than the convex grill of the badlands.

Tmite

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice video and work. I still have yet to see a white grill that works for me personally. Awesome job!

RyderV777

First Name
Vera
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Personally, not my favorite color scheme. Also, for the people waiting for the Heritage version, this is the exact color scheme of them. White grille, red letters.

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd just paint the letters either red or orange. Glad to see the removal process.
I believe there are caps that snap on to the base grill to make the white lettering we see on all the other models, I’d probably just paint those and leave the bases the way it came from the factory.
Very nice result…

Last edited:

Sponsored

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great job! I doubt I could do what you did. Could I just tape off the letters, paint the grill, then tape off the grill and paint the letters? Thanks!
It would be very very difficult to tape the letters and get good lines. They have some complex shape to them and the interior slots (like in the B and the R) are very narrow. If you want to go the easy route I would buy the decals the cover the front of the letters.

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the videos Tim. I'm following your channel and can't wait to see what you do with the wheels! Looks like you got your son in the project helping out? Always good to get the kids involved.

Keep up the custom mods... loving that it's on budget too 😂
HAHA that is my buddy Andy but he will get a real kick out of this that you thought he was my son!

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m getting a Base, so it’s a carb gray with black lettering. But I wish I could get black with carb gray lettering. Or black on black.

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Now I want to see the aftermarket custom replacement letters... Maybe Chromed, textured like carbon fiber or matte finishes, light-up ones like the accessory lighted pony for the Mustangs, etc.

Great video. It has me thinking of options for mine now.. if it ever gets here :)

Sponsored

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the idea of painting the grille as I'm not a fan of the regular grey grilles. Can't say that I'm a fan of that white grille though. Reminds me of a tacky mod like what people do to their Wranglers and make them look aesthetically worse. To each their own and as long as the owner is happy with it.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tim... Awesome job! Since we are the only two YouTubers with Base 2-Door Antimatter Blue Manuals, I feel like I need to keep mine stock now so that you have something to do compare to. You are way more gutsy than me. Congrats!

4avor8ntfair

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BL-non SAS, 2.3 auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, great step by step! Would a clear coat be needed/recommended too? I’ve thought about painting the grill Iconic Silver, when get my M22 Badlands…I’ve got some time to decide 😪

Namrekcad

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota, xt4, Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Base
That looks better than all the other painted grills I've seen so far, I still think the ticket is leaving the edges non-white, but I could be wrong.
Great video
Keep posting as you go
It looks great
I would also like to see outer edges left body color- but like all you are doing
Sponsored